The Betrayed One: A Percy Jackson Story

Hey Guys! So this is my first story, so yeah. :P Enjoy! Oh and I just started this story in March, 2014 so be patient! The story is only beginning ;) I will try to update weekly, and if possible, daily. I'm expecting the story to be around 50-100 pages, so yeah. ANYWAYS. Onto the story.

Percy Jackson, a hero beyond all measures, was betrayed by all. How you ask? World War Three. Zeus, the arrogant king he is, wanted to wipe "mortals" out. It was because he was a power hungry tyrant. As he said, the "filthy mortals will find our secret up here on Olympus, and will expose us to the world." The big three argued for what seemed weeks about this issue, and they came up with two sides. Poseidon was for keeping the mortals safe and out of harms way, while Zeus, and Hades were for wiping put the mortals.

This is where our hero, Perseus Jackson, comes into play.

Percy Pov:

The war was finally over. Ugh, that was the worst war I have ever been through, worse than the Titan War. Gaea almost killed off the gods. Luckily, we pulled through, and won. I thought that all my troubles would fade away, but nope, the fates pretty much want to kill all happiness in my life. Trouble was brewing on Mt. Olympus, and we were summoned up to the council meeting they were currently holding. When we got up there, I heard the worst news. Zeus, that arrogant king, was threatening World War Three.

"POSEIDON! QUIT ARGUING ABOUT THIS, THE MORTALS WILL BE KILLED IF YOU DONT BACK DOWN." Thundered Zeus. ( XD get it? He thundered? King of thunder, lol never mind back to the story.)

"No, brother we need to work this out. The mortals, as long as I am breathing, shall live to see another day." Reasoned Poseidon.

Knowing me, I walked in right then. There was an awkward silence cast over the room. It was like no one wanted to talk about this around me. I mean, it's not like I'll explode with rage guys, jeez. Anyways, they kept arguing until Zeus declared war against Poseidon, and so did Athena, Artemis, Hera, Hades, Aphrodite, and Ares. On our side we had my dad, Hermes, Apollo, Hestia, and Demeter. I kind of knew where this was going, but I really didn't want to deal with it, so I quietly left the council meeting.