Second Challenge and Sweet Sweet Revenge

Percy Pov:

Well... It's time for the new challenge today. I can use one word to describe it. Nerveracking. Even though I kill monsters for a living, a little challenge in a tournament get me more nervous than that. Don't ask me how, it just happens that way.

Anyways, I walked down to the lake, where the second challenge was supposed to take place.

I already saw a giant crowd down there, and I thought I was early! Oh well.

I went into the tent that had a sign above it that said ''Contestants' tent''. No one else was even in here!

Slowly, they all started to come in. Shockingly, Harry and Nico came in, laughing about something. No offence to Nico, but he doesn't laugh much, so whatever Harry was talking about much have been extremely hilarious, which I kind of doubt.

I walked up to them, and said, "Hey guys what's up?"

"Um.... Percy... Besides the fact that we are in a tent waiting for maybe our certain death, nothing much." Nico answered.

"Hey Percy! Um yeah, what Nico said." Harry said.

Oh.... I forgot about that.

After that, I zoned out until the challenge was starting.

Turns out, the lake was just a meeting point. The real challenge would be in the Forbidden Forest. Eek.The challenge would be that we have to navigate through the forbidden forest to find the three keys that were assigned to us. After we supposedly found all three miniscule keys, we would then race back to the end of the forest, where we started, and unlock a lock which a held a clue for the final challenge. Oh, did I forget to mention that had one of each or our friends attached to the back of the 'leftover' dragons from the tournament a few years back?

Yeah...We have to rescue our friend too after we were done with the challenge, and honestly, I have PLANS for after the challenge. Some very important plans that may involve many spiders.... And maybe some God/Goddess binding chains... And also maybe some cameras, skimasks, and knives... Nico and Harry promised they would help afterwords. Woohoo!

-Time lapse for after the challenge-

Well... That was very interesting..

For the friend they captured, they captured Ron.

The forest was actually quite boring, and not as creepy as you would think. I ran into a few creatures, but they were peaceful, which was really, really weird.

The only thing I had trouble with was the dragon. Of course, they gave me the 'most difficult' dragon. I had to jump into its back, hold on to its back while it tried to shake me off, listen to Ron's screams, cut his chains off, then "carefully" fall into the lake with Ron. It was honestly a lot easier than I anticipated. Then again, I had fought drakons when Gaia had tried to rise. I'm pretty sure drakons are worse than dragons.

For everyone else, well... I can't say.

I only saw Nico and Harry while I was trying to find my keys. I had found two when I found Nico, who was looking around frantically. He had no keys...

Harry I ran into when I was heading back to the starting point. He had one key, which was better than Nico, maybe.

Anyways, I ran into HER when I was trying to find the dragons. I literally ran into her when I saw that the dragon had Ron, one of my best friends here, on its back.

She yelled a few select words at me, until she looked at me and realized who it was.

She blushed a deep crimson, and ran away.