O_____________O

Annabeth Pov:

I'm so excited! We are going to London to compete in a thing called... UH.

All know is that it's in England. They didn't tell us the name. All they said is that we are traveling to a 'camp' to compete. Because I'm a god, they normally wouldn't let me go, but because Olympus is in a state of peace, they let me.

I had to put off the Percy search, which totally bums me out, but that's ok because this new adventure makes up for it.

Harry Pov:

It was finally time for the new schools to come. I was actually quite nervous because if we didn't win this year, than Hogwarts would be put to shame. We were hosting it after all.

I saw the all girls school come in with their carriges again, and it was really annoying that they always act as if we are vermin. We beat them 500 years in a row for crying out loud!

After them came the all boys school. Of course, they came in on their boat, but I expected a little but more from them.

When the last school came, well that was surprising. They were riding what looked like Hippogriffs.

I turned to look at Percy. He looked like he was about to go jump in the lake. I wondered why he was so nervous.

Percy Pov:

NO. That can't be them. Please fates tell me that isn't Annabeth riding in the front chariot. Well, guess it is. I'm screwed.

All eyes were sadly on me. All the demigods were either staring at me with remorse, or guilt. I didn't like the attention, so I just stood there giving them my best scowl.

The people riding in the chariots were Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, and many others. When they got out they immediately went over to me.

"It's you." Annabeth said shocked.

"NO REALLY? I thought I was the ice cream man." I said whist rolling my eyes.

"What the HELL Jackson?! Why would you just run away like that?!" Thalia screamed at me while she slapped me.

"Just leave me alone. I'm not in the mood for seeing my ex friends." I said nonchalantly.

After that, I briskly walked away.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nico got even paler. How is that even possible?!?!?!?

Annabeth Pov:

When I saw Percy, my whole just stopped turning. All I could think of is 'he hates you he hates you.'

Thalia Pov:

When I saw Percy, I lost it. I went up to him, and slapped him. Even though it wasn't his fault but mine, I just needed to slap him. When he said ex friends though, well I broke down sobbing. I saw Annabeth do the same.

Nico Pov:

Oh Gods Percy is ticked. This is bad.