Somewhere....

Thalia Pov:

Gods!!! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT SEAWEED INFESTED BRAIN! I mean really, his stupid fatal flaw is loyalty. Out of all the flaws he could have. I don't care about mortals. Let them die. Gods. But nope. The hero, Percy Jackson, had to stick up for them. Ugh. Of course he did. When we were battling, I seriously thought he was going to kill me. Ok, maybe I went too far when I killed his mom, but I was in rage mode. Now I feel pretty crappy, sitting here in Camp Half Blood, without anyone to talk to. Sure I had Annabeth, but she wasn't the same as him. I missed him really badly. I wish the war never happened.

I walked into his cabin to relive some memories, and I saw a letter. Curious, I opened it. It read:

Camp,

I have decided to leave. It's in everyone's best interests if I leave. Like you all said, maybe I should just go fall into Tartarus, again, and stay there. It's not like any of you would care, except for a select few that stayed on my side. There aren't many friends left I have at this camp. Travis, Conner, and Katie. You guys are my only friends left I have here. Take care guys. The rest of camp, don't ever look for me, begging me to fight for you, again. If you do, I won't hesitate to kill you.

I nearly cried after reading that, and I never cry. I also found different ones addressed to different people. One was to me. It read:

Thalia,

We used to be best friends, not anymore. I guess you didn't want me around anymore. Ugh. I don't know what to say. You hate me. I don't hate you. I never will. Just, stay away, as someone told me earlier, and Pinecone Face, if you find this, don't you dare come looking for me. You've done enough.

-PJ

I feel like I just broke inside. He said he didn't hate me, yet I betrayed him. It's his fatal flaw. He should be broken inside, but I guess he didn't have the heart to hate me. Still in tears, I went to go hand out the rest of the letters to the desired people. I called Chiron over to ask him to call a meeting at the Big House.

Annabeth Pov:

Gods. I feel so bad. I literally killed Percy's heart and tore his soul in half. I know that he would be broken, but I was too selfish to even care about him, and thought of all the time I would spend bonding with my mom. I was totally regretting my decision to leave Percy. I missed him so much! I broke down crying when Chiron came over to me and said that there was a meeting at the Big House. Wiping my tears away, I walked over.

Turns out that the meeting was about Percy. He had left letters to his old friends. There was one that read ANNABETH in bold letters. Thalia handed it to me. The letter read:

Annabeth,

I don't blame you. I guess you want to spend time with your mom, instead of me. I don't hate you for that. Just know, my heart shattered into pieces when I heard that, and I learned that I will never love you again. I fell into TARTARUS for you. I would've died for you any day, until you broke my heart. Don't look for me.

-SB (Seaweed Brain)

If possible, I cried even more. I would never be complete without Percy.

All of the campers that Percy was friends with were there, and like me they were in tears. How could I do this?!

Percy Pov:

When I woke up, Blackjack was gone. I was at.... England? Oh gods Blackjack. Oh well. I'll make the best of it. I went walking, when I saw these people walking by in weird pajamas. Might as well follow them. They came to a wall. They tapped a few bricks, and the wall gave away! There was a hidden alleyway behind here. I decided to catch up to these people and ask them if they could help me.

"Hey!!!!!!!! Can you help me?" I asked them.

"Woah. American accent. Anyways, I'm Harry. And sure, we can help you mate. You a wizard too right?" The boy with glasses answered.

Honestly, I went along with the whole wizard thing. I was so lost. But hey, why not right?

"Of course! I just came from America, and I have no supplies, or any place to stay. Could I maybe hang with you guys?"

"Uh... Hermoine... What do you think? I think it'll be cool having an American bloke with us." Said the red head.

"Why not." Responded the girl.

"Oh. And by the way, my name is Percy." I told them as we were walking along.

We got to know each other really well, and they were so nice! Just like my old friends were. Anyways, I learned about this place, and it was called Diagon Alley. Wizards shopped here. Harry was nice enough to buy me everything I needed, for this place called Hogwarts. I even got a wand! Thank the gods I been blessed by Hecate, so I could perform magic.

After we were done shopping, Harry told me about Platform 9 and 3/4. Suddenly, we were there. I looked around shocked, while the other three were just chuckling. I figured they knew how to teleport or something.

Anyways, we walked into the station, and hopped on the train. We talked on the whole way their about random things like 'Quif ball' and 'Snope'. Later, I learned that they were actually called Quittich, and Professor Snape. I was actually looking forward to school. Is that weird?