Part 1

"Hey, isn't that the weird kid who tries to figure out if supernatural exist?" One student whisper at me. The 2 of his friends nodded. "He's so weird! They don't exist! Now, he's studying vampires and try to find out their mystery. Vampires don't exist. He must be watching way to much Twilight or Vampire Diaries." They chuckle but I ignored them as i continue typing on my laptop.

My name is Y/n L/n and I'm 15 years old. I'm on the researcher club and trying to find out if supernatural exist. To be honest, I'm kinda a nerd but i didn't care. My plan was to be the first person to find these hidden creatures! Once i was done looking at my laptop, I put it in the bag. The students chatter but I walk proudly as if nothing. They don't know anything! I met a vampire before when I was a kid and I'm determine to find that vampire kid! I remember he has blonde hair and a cold stare! That's it!! "Hey loser!!" Faith, a sassy girl, smirk. "Got any fantasies that you couldn't desire?"
I ignored her and walk off. She's the reason why people hates me. "Well, can you shut your big mouth? I'm surprised your boyfriend can even kiss you!" I yelled back. Faith scoff. She stuck out her middle finger at me. "Watch your profanity, Faith! You don't need to act so cool just because you need be more popular! You're already popular with that nasty face of yours!" I smile. I was scared of standing up to people when I was a child but my friends told me that they are jerks that need to be stepped on! I learn to not be hurt by rude people's words. Faith is the unemotional girl.
Once the school is over, I quickly walked back home. I think I found a way to look for vampires!

(Thanks for reading)