Part 11

"Shinoa is just a good friend. Don't worry, you'll love her! She is feisty like a cat!" Yuu said. "Are you going to do anything for the week besides experimenting stuff!"
I sigh. Good point. I need to take a break for a bit anyway. "Maybe we could walk around the city. I know that our world is battling monsters while yours is normal." Mika said. True. But I don't want to be normal! I want it to be supernatural! I sigh in ecstasy thinking about experiments and research I could do! Maybe I won't be proven wrong after all! I summon 2 vampires....how bad could it be to summon more?!

Mika stare at me weirdly while Yuu poke my face. Oh yeah! "So...do you vampires have weapons or anything? I would love to examine them!" I smile. The blonde vampire roll his eyes. "Yes and no. You may not touch them. You could easily do something wrong and die."
Yuu slap Mika's back. "Aww, stop being such a pooper! Let him have fun! It's not everyday we get summon into human world."
I gave him a puppy dog eye but Mika is way to strict and stubborn.

"By the way, your world is full of weird people. First is screaming girls? Second dudes slamming into each other in the locker room! Third drugs and even sex are allowed in the school?! What is this place?! You need to get a new school." Mika said giving a disgusted face. "Sex isn't allow in the school." I added.
"Why did I heard moaning in the Janitors Closet then?!" Mika ask. I shut my mouth. He's right. I heard it to yet no one stopped it. Yuu hook his arms around me. "Mika's right. This is ONE CHEAP school people go too."

"Oh? The blonde is so cute!" A girl whisper. Her skirt was way to short and showing her....breast. Livia nod. "I know. They're name's Mika and Yuu. Just to be clear, stay away from Y/n. That dude has flaws! He's even stupid for experimenting!"
I clench my fist. Calm down! Brush it off! Yuu frown. "They really hate you,huh?"
Suddenly, a guy slam me on the vending machine. Ouch! I grimace and look up to see Mathew. "Ha! That was fun!" He said. Livia giggle. I realize I cut myself on the arm. Just to be clear, I have sharp tools in my bag.
"Agh!" I groan. Mika grab Mathew by the collar and threw him with brute force on the ground. Yuu ran to me and look at my cut. His eyes glow red and wouldn't stop staring at it.

Ugh...

(Thanks for reading! I got nothin)