Part 7

I got dress quicklu since Mika kept on yelling at me. "Are you guys really gonna dress like soldiers?" I ask looking at their uniform. "Students will be laughing at you for wearing costumes."
Yuu shrug. "Who cares! Normal humans can't really defeat us! We can kill them like vampires who lash out on bloods!" He smile. Mika nod then threw my backpack at me. "You have weird junks in your pack. I know you humans think that 'snooping' through stuff is privacy but I don't give a fuck. I'm surprise that you can put your homework." Mika said. I put on jeans and a t-shirt. Then swing my pack over my shoulder. Yuu look at me weirdly. "Do you carry your goggles on your head all the time?" He ask. I nod. "Yep! I love them!"
"Now, all we have to do is wait for the bus." I said as we step outside. Mika groan. "Are you serious?!" Yuu hit his head. "Be nice!"
The bus arrive and we hop in. "Yo, Y/n! Is these your friends?!" My bus driver, Alex, wave. I nod. Yuu wave back. Mika glare and huff. I sat at the seat closest to the window on the front. Mika and Yuu sat with each other.
Girls started to giggle at Mika and whispering how hot he was. The boys on the bus sneer and talk crap about me. "Hey! You nerd scientist whatever you guys are!" Mathew Ridas, a jock, yell. "What else stupid mother fucking things you did?! Did you summon any shitty things from your shit imagination?!" He laugh with his buddies. They were on the football team. One of the guys threw a cup at my seat as I was writing my experiments on my journal. "Virgin!!" His friends yelled. The girls giggle. I have to ignore them.
Mika jumped up from his seat. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP?! And leave him the fuck alone!" He yell. My eyes widen. Yuu glare at Mathew and his other friends. Some girls started getting all blushy and slutty on Mika calling him out.
All I did is continue writing. "What a crap school you got there!" Yuu said. I nod. But I'm also used to this. I was drawing some pictures of the vampire experiment I made. And I was also observing Mika and Yuu's reaction and how fierce they could be.
We got to school (finally!!) and I got off first them made my way to the office with Yuu and Mika. You won't believe how they attract everyone!
(Timeskip to class)
"Ugh! What a long lecture that princeple gave us." Yuu scratch his head groaning. We were all walking to find the vampires their lockers. Well their lockers are next to mine anyway. "Here's your classes." I said giving them a paper. "I'll be at mine."
Suddenly we were surrounded by girls. Some were wearing a lot of makeup and dresses bright pink with sparkly jewels. They were twirling their hair and swaying side to side getting all slutty. "So, you're Mika and Yuu? Damn! You must be new! Do you need us to show you around?" A girl name Jessica who's friends with Livia giggle. "Livia would be happy to meet you!" Sierra cried.
Ugh. I slam my locker and shove the girls out of my way. "Y/n!! Where are you going?" Yuu cried.

(Thanks for reading!!)