Part 10

Yuu, Mika, and I were walking down the hallway. Yuu was carrying the books/CD of yaoi. Ugh, this is gonna be an embarrassing night. I haven't finish my research yet! Yuu put the stuff in his locker. "Oh, hey boys." Livia was wlking side to side looking at us with a smirk. I slam Yuu's locker so she wouldn't see yaoi. Livia is homophobic meaning she doesn't like gays. And I know that for sure because of what happened at the mall. She look at Mika and lick her lips. I almost gag at such behavior. "Hey blonde boy. Where have you been all my life. Wanna join my friends. They would love to get a taste of you."
Mika however was disgusted. "Um..I rather not." Livia only blush. "C'mon, I know you're a tough one." She flirts with him. Yuu and I couldn't help but laugh at Mika's expression. He was obviously wanting to lash out on her and kill her. I end up laughing loudly and snorted. The 3 of them look at me weirdly. I kept on snorting while laughing. Shut up, Y/n! Livia look at me. "The fuck is wrong with you?! You sound like a pig!" She said with sass. Yuu smile at me. Mika was staring awkwardly at me.
"P-please don't mind me..." I snort laugh. "A-anyway, good luck Mika!" I walk away chuckling.
Ok, calm down! I walk to my science class which is my favorite subject. I put my goggles on. Students were looking at me weirdly but who cares! I walk to the science lab. My teacher, Mr. Vonred smile. "Please sit down." But I could tell he was weirded out with my behavior but to be honest, I am weird! So basically we have to do a project. Any project but it has to be amazing. Oh! I can show you amazing. We have 50 minutes to do it or it's homework. I put my goggles on and start my project. You see I want to make a glowing watch! I know that's impossible but I still want to try. Yuu walk into the room. "Sorry I'm late." He said. Of course he's carrying those books around. The teacher made him partner up with me. "Hey, Y/n! What are you planning for the project?" He ask. "Oh, I have a normal watch here. So I want to make a liquid that glows. I know it's impossible but I want to try! I don't want people to think I'm a loser for failing my favorite class." I replied. Yuu nod. I mixed the primary colors together. Soon I made a light blue. I put some glitter and light it on fire. Yuu watched.
Guh! I forgot what I should do next. "I can't do this." I mumble. The raven hair look at me. "Need help?" He ask. What is he gonna do about it? Just magically turn it to glow? Yuu pour the liquid on the watch and then chanted a spell? I watch as the liquid started glowing. Whoa?! Just a spell?! "Done! Mr. Vonred! We finish our project!" He yell. Everyone in our class starts to examine our project. Mr. Vonred was impress. "How did you do that with just using these tools? My it's extraordinary! You get an A+" He said.
"Yuu did all the work!" I said. Hey! It's mostly true! I only did the liquid mixing. And I don't like taking all the credit. Yuu slap my back. "Nuh uh! We did it together!" He smile. Mathew only scoff. Mr. Vonred said. "You guys should join the Making Club! It's where they build stuff like robots and other creations. Or you could go to Art Club!"
I blush. This is my first time getting a praise or something like that. Class was over so Yuu and I went to find Mika. We both saw Mika being surrounded by girls. He is a ladies man. "Are we going home or not?" I yell to him. Mika shove the girls aside and walk to us.
"Damn, these bitches are annoying. If Shinoa was here, she'll be screaming at them." He growl. I look at him. "Who's Shinoa?"

(Thanks for reading!!)