Part 6

Yuu fell asleep 2 hours ago while I was doing an experiment. I wonder who I should summon next?! Demon? Angel? I was busy thinking and tapping my pencil that I didn't notice Mika standing by the door. "Hmfp! You do realize that school starts in the early morning and you haven't rest for over midnight." Mika scoff. I jump at surprise and sigh in relief. "Um..I know that but I want to do it everyday. You don't have to worry about me." I said scratching my head. He looked interested in my lab. "What are you staring at? Is my lab bad?"
Mika shook his head. "Anyway." I continued. "What are you doing here anyway?"
"To discuss with you, idiot. About what were gonna do to blend in the crowd. You guys don't have school uniform, right?" He ask. I shook my head. "Nope! It's not a special school. There are people who smokes and do drugs at the school while teachers don't even notice. I was known as the 'easy target' to be made fun of. I've been picked and beaten up by older men. But I didn't care what they think about me." I said.
Mika seems to be thinking about something but I shrug. "You should get back to the couch."
He groan. "Actually, do you think it's ok for me to sleep in your closet with Yuu?" He ask. We had a 20 second pause for a bit but I nod. He went in my closet. "Get some sleep for a bit!" He growl and slam the door. I chuckle. He's kind of a tsundere acting tough on the outside but kind on the outside. My eyes felt droopy and I slam my head on the desk falling asleep.

(Next morning)
Ugh...why is it so warm? Is someone holding me? I rise up from my bed. Bed? My eyes widen. Yuu was cuddling my body while Mika was holding my hand! What?! I don't remember sleeping with them. I try to wiggle my way out of this position only to get a whine from Yuu who squeeze me really tight. Damn! These vampires are strong! Mika groan and open his eyes. "Calm your ass, Y/n. You were sleeping on a chair so I figure that might be uncomfortable. I pick you up and bring you to us. Tch. Humans can be so surprise."
I blush for a bit. Yuu rub his eyes. "Do we really have to go to school? It's so early! I'm so tired." He whine and nuzzle my chest. Ok, first of all, these boys are way too close! But they are pretty handsome and girls  would fall for them. Mika grab Yuu and I out of bed and strictly told us to get ready. This is not how I plan to research them but if that makes them comfortable. Yuu grab my arm and nuzzle it. "Y/n, you promise to give me your blood. I waited for 2 hours!" He pouted. Ugh. Mika only yell. "GET DRESS!!"

(Thanks for reading)