Part 9

(Your pov)
I bit my lip as I type on the keyboard. I'm at the library searching things up. "Owari No Seraph......." I whisper the name while looking on google. Dang! There's nothing about it. All the google shows are vampires but nothing about Owari No Seraph! Well, now I know that google isn't going to do anything. I guess I have to do this investigation on my own. Maybe I could use that book! Isn't it how I got the 2 vampires to Earth? Gosh! Just by thinking about this is making me excited inside. "Sshhh!" My librarian hush me for making alot of noise.
"Whatcha doin?" Yuu whisper making me jump and hit my butt on the floor. I look up to see Yuu and Mika standing in front of me. I stood up and scratch my head. "Ah..um..just stuff scientists do to figure out stuff." I said. Mika look around the library. "Dang, this place is big. Surprise that nobody comes here." Mika grunted.
I smile. "Yeah. Basically I'm the only person who uses this place so much." Yuu skips around the bookshelves. "I could smell how old these books are! Don't they dust them?" He ask. "Hey! Look! Romance Teen Fiction!"
Yuu look through the Romance Teen Fiction shelves. Mika groan. "Yuu really loves romance but he doesn't even understand them either. He really loves the lovey dovey kissy scenes. It makes him have vampire heat!" 
"Hey! Look! There's even yaoi version! I wanna read those!" Yuu cried as he took 3 stacks of books out of the shelves. "Mika, what do you like?" I ask. He look at me and smirk. "I like gore, fight, hardcore!!"
Oh. Well, that's kind of obvious. "Do you like love scenes or anything?" I ask. Mika shrug. "It's ok. Depends on who the character is with. I hate lame, weak characters with a strong characters. Anyway, you know Livia. She's a whore."
"I told you. Livia slept with 6 boys and she had intercourse with a 24 year old for money and pleasure. I'm surprise she didn't get STD!" I said.
Yuu dump the books on the table. "Who has STD?" He ask cutely.
Mika flick his forehead. "Livia stupid! We're talking about the whore or slut!" Yuu giggle. "Oh yeah! I hate that girl the first time I met her. Anyway, I found a CD of yaoi! Let's hear it all together at night!"
My face flush! There's no way I'm gay! Mika notice my behavior and smirk. "What? Scared to watch some yaoi that's 18+?" He teased. I puff out my cheeks and stuck my tongue out. "N-No! It's that I'm n-not gay like you!" I yell.
"SHHHH!!!!" The librarian hushed me loudly. There's no one other than us are here!!
Mika and Yuu chuckle at my attitude. Yuu hook his arm around me. "Pretty please! You won't know if you don't try it!" He smile cheeky. Mika held a dvd in his hand. "Yep. Totally R18! It says Not For Children. Well, who cares!" He said. On the cover were 3 boys. 2 of them were 18 years old and the boy in the middle is 15 years old. Yes, I heard about that gay yaoi porn! It's very EXPLICIT!
Yuu and Mika look at me. "Let's try it out whether you like it or not!"

(Thanks for reading!!)