Part 3

I woke up. What time is it? Oh wait! I got up quickly. It was 7:00 and the sun was setting. I open my door to the balcony and saw the liquid. Thank goodness nothing happened to it. I grab both of them and took it to my lab. I took my microscope then look closely into the liquid. It's changing, i could see it swirling around by itself. This got me really curious. What would a scientist do? I grab a book out of my cabinet. It's a book name Vampires of the Seraph. I got this from the library. I know. So cheesy. When I told the librarian about my plan, she cringe and laughs saying that it will never happen. I open the book reading all pages. But what also caught my attention is that this book was by Owari No Seraph and it has no publish date on it. It was a musty book that no one has ever used and I was the first to take it. I got to page 234. It said Summon Vampires. I skim through the words and found a poem. There was also a big symbol. Do I design that? I grab all my stuff even the liquid and ran outside. I got to a hill and look down. There was a big wide open grass and in the middle there was a lake. We should never trespass the lake where the forest are. Rumors spread that someone got kidnapped and never be seen. Someday, I'll do my research there. Alright! Get to work! I ran down the hill and set my scientific tools on the grass. I have to hurry before it'll get dark. I took out the liquid and turn my book to page 234 where the symbol were. Alright! The first symbol was a black and green one. I took my black and green liquid and pour it on the ground making the symbol. Once it was finished, i was proud at my work. Maybe i should join the art class. I cut my arm letting the blood drip on the liquid. I hold the book to my face and read the first poem.

Black and Green, Black and Green Make this boy to what he seems Blood in trust Blood with must He will feel my love in lust Turn him into a vampire I summon I summon Make him my vampire companion Blood is his thirst Then i will be his first!!!

This is the weirdest poem I ever summon. But the symbol on the ground started to shine bright green. It's working! I turn to the next page to find another symbol and poem. My heart was beating fast! Will this really work!? I grab the other liquid and pour a different symbol on the ground. I took a deep breath for the other poem.

(Thanks for reading!!)