Part 8

I was walking fast. What is this feeling? I feel....mad? But why? Guh! Maybe I need to do some research on vampires and why they are making me feel this way! I bumped into Mathew. "Watch your face dork!" He said shoving me on the ground. I glare at him." Why don't you fuck off, Prince Charming?! Maybe you're just jealous of my experiments and that I'm smarter than you!" I yell. Mathew kick my stomach.
"Smart? Please! You are just shit! Believing in something that's not real! You are gonna be a crappy scientist!" He stuck his tongue out at me.
Livia was just walking girly down the hallway. "Oi! Mathew! The teacher need to see you!" She said in a sassy voice. Mathew groan and walk away. Livia just sneer at me. "Makes me wanna punch your face." She scoff then walk away from me.
I sigh and scratch my messy hair. I stood up and went to class. During class I was busy writing my experiments on my journal not even listening to the teachers talk. Yuu was in my first period and he was glancing at me with concern.

(Timeskip to lunch and Nobodys pov)
Yuu and Mika was walking down the hall to lunch together. "I wonder where Y/n is." Yuu said out loud. Once they open the door to the cafeteria, girls and boys swarm around the 2 vampires admiring their looks. "Omg! Mika, do you want my food! Yuu, you are beautiful!" A lot of people were saying. But the 2 vampires only stare in disgust. Livia push the crowd out of the way and walk side to side. Her big rosy lips smile. "Oh, are you boys new here? Wanna sit with me at our table?" She ask innocently behind her playful smirk.  Yuu could sense the tension of her attitude and shook his head. "Were both looking for Y/n! Y'know! The researcher!" He chirped.
Livia gasp with sass. "That guy? You don't want to...I mean he's busy at the library so yeah. Forget about him. You guys need to meet new friends." She whipped her short blonde hair. But the boys shook their head and went off to find Y/n.
Livia only stare in disgust. "Livia! That research kid is in the way! I can't believe they chose him over us!" Jessica pouted while complaining. All the girls snap their gum and pouted. "I hate Y/n! He is a stupid kid. Makes me wanna slap his face and beat him up with my fist." Livia said with a sassy voice. A guy who looks tough name Andreas folded his arms. "He's an annoying brat." Livia put her hands to her hips and puff out her lips with sass. "Such a shit kid. I'm surprise his parents kept him."
Everyone laugh also agreeing.

(Thanks for reading!! I will update again soon!)