Part 5

"Uh! No, you shouldn't! It's um....." I try to think of something but Yuu ran to my room. "Wait! Yuu!" I yell. Mika shove me aside and follow Yuu. Why did I think this was a good idea? I ran to them. Yuu open the door his jaw drop. Mika's eyes wide. "Y/n?" Yuu said. I slam my door and smile weirdly. "So....um...yeah. I told you that I'm a researcher. My bedroom really isn't a bedroom but I sleep in the closet." I fidget with my fingers. Mika glare at me showing his fangs. "You expect us to sleep in your closet? We'll just sleep in the living room. That's the only cleanest place you got." He growl.
Yuu smile. "I wanna see what you got inside!" He open the door and walked in. "Wow! Are you a scientist or something?" He ask examining my liquids and objects. I nod. "I wanted to be one. But I'm not sure if I want that. People said that supernatural doesn't exist so I want to prove them wrong! And here are 2 vampires that I summoned. There's this girl name Faith who hates me. And her best friend Livia who's such an asshole!" My face twisted in annoyance at the name "Livia."
Mika look interested and smirk. "You got guts to summon us. We actually live in a world called Owari No Seraph. It is where vampires and other unnatural people live. For a human boy, you really got courage even though many disgusting human would laugh at you." I look down blushing. That was the first compliment I got ever since. Yuu sat on a chair and look at my computer. "So, you do your research here? That's cool! Tomorrow we should go to school with you! One day, you might be able to come to our world!" He said.
My eyes widen. That may be a good idea! I could write and learn alot from there! "What is this shit? You watch Twilight? And Vampire Diaries? You know these are for teen girls right? Are you that interested in vampire love?" Mika said.
I flush for a second. "N-No, I just want to see Edward Cullen's vampire self and how he act! You know about it?"
Yuu hook his arms around mine. "Yep! It's popular in our world because it's vampire love! Vampire girls talk alot about who Bella should be with! They ship alot of guys with her. I like Jacob rather then Edward!"
Mika threw my movie on the ground. "Tch. That movie is shit. Bella can't decide who she should be with. She plays around with 2 guys and choose Edward. She's a useless bitch!" I chuckle. Mika frown and shook his head. "Anyway, I'll be sleeping in your living room. Yuu, who do you want-" Before Mika could finish, Yuu jumped up. "I'll sleep with Y/n!" I look at Mika who scoff.
I walk to Mika. "Are you sure you're gonna be ok? I mean, I love doing research on things but I still care about your feelings?"
Mika scoff again and left. Man, that guy is cold.
I look at Yuu to see him blushing. "Y/n, y-you know that vampires get t-thirsty, right? Well, may I suck your blood while you sleep?" Yuu ask.
"Will it hurt?" I said in concern. Yuu replied. "It will for a second but then it won't hurt. So may I?"
I blush. I thought vampires are blood thirsty creatures who only need blood but Yuu is a really cute and handsome vampire. I gulp.
"O-ok." I reply. "B-But, I need to do some experiments first..then I sleep."

(Thanks for reading!!)