Part 4

Yellow and Blue, Yellow and Blue Make thus boy to what he's true Harsh and cold but very bold He will be my vampire lover Turn him into a blood thirst vampire I summon, I summon Make him my vampire companion Blood is his thirst, then i will be his first!!

Suddenly a bright light shine from the ground. Both of the symbol shine so bright that people could see it. But everyone's busy doing their own stuff at home which is good. I tumble back on my butt. Then light cast high up in the air and wind blew my hair. I grab my camera and took pictures of what is happening. My eyes look at the figure in the black and green light who's standing on the symbol. It's a person! Then another was standing on the yellow and blue light. Guh! It's so bright! It seems like they have capes on both of them. The light flashed and disappear leaving crystals fall from the sky. I stood up and slowly walk towards them. "Hello?" I called out. A boy with raven black hair opened his green eyes and look directly at me. I feel like it's extraterrestrial. The boy soon blush his eyes turning red. Then he pounced on top of me nuzzling on my neck. This boy is clingy! The other boy with blonde hair open his blue eyes but soon flash red. He growled at me then pry the raven boy off of me. "Who are you?" He ask coldly. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea but as a researcher I must find information! I reply trying not to sound scared. "My name is Y/n L/n and i'm a researcher. I want to prove that vampires are real and learn about them as well. I don't want to fight but yeah."

The blonde grunted. The raven hair boy smile. "I'm Yuuichiro but you can call me Yuu. This is Mikaela but call him Mika for short. I can't believe you would have guts to even try to summon a vampire even though you know you might fail! I love you, Y/n." Yuu hug me tightly. Mika, on the other hand, glare at me. I guess that's what the poem meant by "harsh and cold but very bold" Mika grunts again. "Tch. You are the most immature, stupid researcher. We may be vampires but you know we could kill you an instant. Anyway, where's your house? I don't want to stand here any longer."

Wow, this guy is really rude. Maybe I shouldn't have summon this guy. "Um... it's right up the hill. I guess we have to walk up there." I said and grab all my belongings until Mika swoop me up and carry me by the bridle style. I shriek a little. Yuu didn't like the way Mika is caring me. I guess he's jealous? Soon Mika went running so quickly especially Yuu. We reached my apartment for what felt like 5 seconds. He open the door and both of them walked in. "This is a small place." Yuu mumbled. Mika dropped me on the ground which landed my butt on the floor. Ouch! That hurt! "Where's your room?" He bluntly ask. "I wanna see it." Oh no....

(Thanks for reading!!)