Chapter 2

Hey guys. Hope you're enjoying and I really recommend playing Naruto Online if you love Naruto. Anyway, on with the story.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Aki, you're still here?"

Akihiko turned as Daisuke walked up to him. He nodded and turned back to the hospital bed.

The blue haired girl slept peacefully as ever. She's been sleeping everyday since they brought her in for medical treatment. Aki visited her everyday.

Ever since he heard her speak for the first time, he felt drawn to her.

"Come on man. You need food and sunlight." Daisuke prodded.

"There's a window and a vending machine in the hallway."

Daisuke sighed then looked at the girl.

"You're really worried about her, aren't you?"

Aki didn't say anything but Daisuke could tell.

"Come on, I'll treat you to ramen!"

Aki didn't budge.

"Ok come on man. She won't wake up in the next thirty minutes or so. I promise."

"Hmph! You willing to bet on it? Twenty-five free ramen diners." Aki grins.

"What!?"

"I'm not leaving unless you agree."

Daisuke groans.

"Fine, let's go. She's not going to wake up right now anyway."

He walks out of the room and Aki  begins to follow. He glanced at her sleeping form once more before leaving.

The two talk lightly as they head to Ichiraku Ramen. Unfortunately, Akira and his team were already there. Aki felt a headache coming on as soon as he ordered.

"Well well Akihiko. I didn't expect you to show up."

"Of course you didn't...."

As they all ate, Akira attempted to rile up Aki but failed. It seemed to be a quite noisy lunch out.

"So Aki? What's with the new girl? Is she dead?"

BANG!

CRUNCH!

"OW! Damnit Shizuka!"

Aki came close to smashing Akira's hand, but only succeeded in denting the table. Shizuka, however, crushed his toes under her heels. Her pale eyes glared at Akira, as did Aki. Before Aki could get his own revenge, Aoi runs up to them out of breath.

"Aoi, what's wrong?" Daisuke asked.

"She.....she's awake!"

"What?"

"That girl we found. She's awake."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Aki sprinted back towards the hospital, followed by both Aoi and Daisuke.

Ume tries to help up the limping Akira and they too follow them. Shizuka stays behind to pay for the damages, then hurried after them.

"How did you know she woke up Aoi?" Daisuke asked.

"Shizune told me a little while ago."

Aki thundered up the stairs, and slammed open the door.

There she was.

She was sitting up, her knees against her chest, shifting away from the doctor. As soon as she saw Aki, her eyes widened.

Recognizing him, she jumped out of the bed and ran behind him. She gripped the back of his shirt, and shyly hid her face. The doctor let out an exasperated sigh.