Chapter 3

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying this story and thanks for the feedback. On with the story.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Today is finally the day." Hikari smiled.

She felt so trapped in the hospital, and yearned for the outside world of Konoha. Honestly, she was nervous but excited as well. She wanted to go hang out with Aoi, Daisuke, Akira, and Aki.

Aki.....

The mysterious yet handsome man who had saved her. According to Aoi, she was to stay with him. Just thinking about it made her heart race.

She turned her attention to the open window.

"I'm truly blessed to meet such wonderful people..."

Yet I couldn't remember anyone else I've met in the past.

It really bugged Hikari that she lost her memory. It was already confirmed she wasn't a Konoha resident. So where exactly is she from?

"Hey, you ready?"

She jumped slightly as Daisuke and Aoi emerged from the door way.

"Aoi, I think you scared her." Daisuke laughs.

"Did I? Sorry darling."

Hikari smiled at them.

"It's ok. But I can't wait to get out of here."

She leaned forward, but was disappointed that Aki wasn't there too. It seemed Aoi caught on to Hikari's actions.

"Looking for Aki?"

Hikari nodded.

"Don't worry, he's just setting up some stuff. You'll see him soon." Daisuke said.

"Setting up stuff?" She frowned.

Before he could reply, Aoi grabbed his arm and dragged him back, mumbling under her breath.

"Alright, wait outside." Aoi sighed, pushing him out the door.

"W-w-wait a sec!"

A teasing grin forms on her face. Hikari already began feeling sympathetic for what was coming next. Aoi never failed to tease anyone when the chance came up.

"Huh? Don't tell me you want to watch a girl change?"

"What!? No! Not at all!"

"How naughty of you!"

Daisuke's face burned red as he practically ran out of the room.

"He's so cute when he's flustered." Aoi giggles.

Hikari giggles as well. She jumped out of bed and stretched. As she stretched, Aoi pulled the curtains shut and placed a bag on the bed.

"Here. We can't have you walking around in a hospital gown."

"Oh right. Thank you."

Within a few minutes, she abandoned the gown and dressed in the clothes Aoi brought.