Untitled Part 1

1 year after the end

  Tord woke up screaming. Another nightmare. He would have nightmares almost every week. 

It was the same every time, Tom's harpoon didn't miss but hit him in the chest making him lose a lot of blood. After his two trusted solders find him in the rubble, they abandon him. Thinking he wasn't worth to save.

  But in reality, the harpoon has missed Tord, and his two solders did not abandon him. He was safe in his apartment with Paul and Patryk.

  All of a sudden, Patryk slams the door with Paul right behind him.

"Sir! What happened?!"

"Are you ok?!" 

Both Paul and patryk have become very overprotective over Tord. They make sure that he is eating, drinking, and sleeping. They would even help him put his clothes on if needed.

"I-I'm fine. It was j-just a-another nightmare." Said Tord. He was shaking after the nightmare.

 " I'm guessing that it was another nightmare?" Patryk could tell when Tord was off or not.

Tord exhaled, " yes. Another one and the same thing." These nightmares always haunt him. Same as what actually happened.

  Patryk and Paul come over and hug Tord. He just doesn't complain or tries to move away like he used to when he was younger. They could hear small soft sobs from Tord. They felt really bad for him after the mistake he made and would support him on almost anything he would do.

  ' How WEAK.Showing weakness to your two top solders?!' Thought Tord as he cried. But he ignores the thought and tries to calm himself down. Once he calmed down, he hears his phone go off. A number from a unknown user.

"Who would be calling at this time...?" Tord says as he picks up the phone before answering.

"Hello???"

"Meet me under the bridge in the city closest  to you" says a man that Tord thinks he is familiar with and hangs up.

"Who was that?" Says Paul. Worry evident in his voice.

"I'm not sure. But he sounds familiar...."