The Conversation

-------------
"Do you think he will come?"
"I'm not sure. You never told him what time to come."
"Gah. True, I hope he comes."
"Yeah. But wait. Should he be coming with some of his solders???"
"Crap your right. I should of thought this through better. For now let's just pray that he will come with no one with him."
"Yeah." *sighs* "pray..."
------------
Tord was very curious about what this person wanted. He got up from bed and told Paul and Patryk to come with him with weapons, of course, and keep a close eye on him just in case that person was up to something.
Paul and Patryk looked at each other and nodded.
------------ few hours later of preparations
"Lets go guys." Tord said. Tiredness evident in his voice. But he held a strong body posture to show that he was clearly the Leader of an army.
This army, aka, The Red Army, had lots of highly trained solders. All are prepared for attacks such as defensive attacks to defend the base. An offensive attack which can be dangerous but efficient. An escape plan in tight situations. And what to do without their leader.
All the solders knew to treat Tord with respect. Cause they have seen what he has done to people who tried to assassinate him.
The trio climbed into a car, Tord driving while Paul and Pat sit in the back. It was dawn and peaceful. Not many people were awake yet so that was good.
Finally, they arrived to the nearest city. When they parked their car, they found the map at a side walk and went to go look at it to see if there was a bridge. Surly enough there was a bridge in a park in the center of the city.
Tord put his hand up to signal Paul and pat to stay undercover. They did as told. Cause when Tord turned around, he saw that they were gone.
He started walking on the sidewalk, enjoying the fresh air and looking around. Remembering the old memories he had with his 'old friends'. He turns left and saw the park with a bridge just big enough to have someone under it.
Tord looked around to see if anyone was watching (other than Paul and pat) and slipped under the bridge quietly. He was met with a person with a green hoodie.
This guy looked a bit like Edd.... Tord thought. But then he remembered. And a cold sweat started to form on his fore head.
"Look, I don't want to hurt you. But at the same time I do. I think you know that feeling" the man said.
Tord nodded, not sure where this was going.
"I know this is going to sound kinda odd since you killed my friend but...."
"But what?" Said Tord. Getting a bit impatient.
"But I need your help."
///Hello! I hope you like the story so far! Don't worry, as the tags will tell the truth soon. And I am a bit new to this whole ' wattpad thing' so bear with me. See you soon and have a great day!///