That's What the Doctor Said

Patryk's POV
A large amount of solders around Red Leader were panicking. To be honest, I was also kinda panicking. But I was somehow able to show calmness.
"One of you, get the medics!" I call out. I see a girl sprint away towards the medics, which was located on the northern quadrant.
I carefully turned Red over so that his back was on the floor, so that I could examine his wounds better.
"Pat!" I hear Pau yell out to me. And right as I'm about to look towards where I heard his voice, I see him run towards us.
He kneels down on the other side of Red and starts to carefully check the wound above his robotic arm. I start to check the bullet wound in his arm to see that the bullet went all the way through his skin. Just by looking at the wound I could see that the bullet would have barely missed his bone.
I hear the rolling of wheels coming towards us and shouting of medics telling the solders to move out of the way. Once they were able to make it to us, they lowered the stretcher and carefully moved Red onto the stretcher. Me and Pau stood up and went on both sides of the stretcher. We quickly made to the base hospital, getting some curious looks that turned to fear and wonder when they had a clear look at the state Red was in.
"We will have to do surgery right away, so Pau, Pat, you may go sit down or something. We have to fix up the Red Leader."
Pau nods and we head off to the waiting room to sit down and think about what just happened. As I think, I see many solders coming in injured and being taken away to another room for treatment.
"How many solders do you think have died? Or have gotten injured?" Pau asks.
I was thinking about the same question.
"I would say around 30 to 40 injured and 5 to 6 dead."
"That sounds pretty accurate." Says Pau back.
---- Time skip cause I can't think of anything-------
///still pat's POV///
I dose with Pau in the waiting room. But get interrupted by a doctor.
"Pau, Pat, we have finished the surgery on Red. He is now in room 368. You are allowed to go and check on him."
I slowly open my eyes to the doctor.
"How was the surgery?"
"Smooth for most of the time. When we tried to take out the bullet in his arm, his heart beat would go unstable. He wasn't awake for this surgery though. When we finally were able to take out the bullet, we saw that it almost went through his bone. We were able to fix his bone almost completely and covered up both arms."
"What about his calf?" Asks Pau.
"When we took off all the bandages there, we saw that he ripped 3 stitches off. So we re-stitched it and put back some new bandages. The only bad thing overall is that he lost a lot of blood. So much, that he almost died. But he will be able to make a full recovery with a few scars left over."
I look to Pau with wide eyes and he looks towards me in worry.
"Alright. We will go see Red right away." Pau says.
We both stand up and start walking to room 368. When we get there, I stop which makes Pau stop too. He puts his hand on my shoulder and says,
"He'll be alright. He always will be."
I look at him and smile while nodding slightly. Pau opens the door and looks for a light switch. It was really dark inside and I could hear some shuffling inside. Once Pau finds it, he turns it on and a bright light shines above us. Blinding us for a few seconds. Once our eyes get use to the light, we see Red with someone else in a chair that we didn't even expect to be inside the base.
"WHO ARE YOU?" I yell at him pointing a pistol that came from my pocket.
The man turns around and widen his...... um eyes?
"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Dude chill! I'm one of Edds friends, Tom!" He yells.
I lower my weapon. Now remembering him walking into the same apartment a few moments later after Red and Edd went in.
"You're here to see him cause you're worried about him, aren't you?" I say.
I see him blush slightly and nod. I laugh at this. He looks at me as if I'm crazy.
"You like him don't you!? You're blushing right now!" I say.
I see his blush grow even more red as he scrambles up to his feet at tries to get out of the room. But I was able to stop him.
"Hey don't be guilty about it! Me and Pat are also gay." I hear Pau say. And I feel my checks heat up a little. Which makes Tom giggle.
I finally look towards Red and gasp quietly.
His face was pale and his breathing was quick and shallow. I walk closer to him and put my hand on his hand.
"He'll be ok, right?" Asks Tom quietly.
I nod and quietly say "That's what the doctor said."
/// Hello again!!! I haven't posted in a while cause I kinda got discouraged. But I'm back again! Yay! (?) anyways, Have a good day! ///