Black Conversations

///https://70twzzih.tumblr.com/post/161128346727/how-to-persuade-monster-tom-to-destroy-the-world  I had to put this up because this cracked me up.///

Tord's POV
We all walk in to the room silently. Edd starts to text someone, which I guess it is Matt. And to have him come over here for a second. And Eduardo starts texting who I guess is...... Mak? Wait no. Mark.
5 minutes later, Mark came in. He stared at me while walking to a wall to lean on. 8 minutes later, Matt came in. I could see that he was cringing about my face. I don't blame him though. My face does look kinda ugly with the scars that I hate so much. Each scar to me shows the mistakes that I have made, and what I have gone through.
Like that one time there was a girl with brown curly hair with black squarish glasses with bright green eyes. Like my own eyes. She had some sort of a military knife that was curved. She stabbed me right under my chest. She was quick and had this maniac like laugh and smile which scared the crap out of me. But of course I didn't show it. She was hard to take down since she kept on dodging my bullets. And when I did hit her, she started running. And then jumped. We were out on top of a building. At least 30 story's high. She got caught by a heli right under her and was taken away. She was screaming at me in some kind of other language. Russian? Or Ukrainian? I don't know. But she seemed angry. Probably was cursing at me. But I haven't seen her since.
  "Let's go and take a seat." Said Edd in a serious tone. Usually he is not the one to be serious. That's Tom. He's usually that happy go lucky guy. We all go take a seat in the living room. Edd, Matt and Tom were sitting on a large couch, Mark was sitting in a chair, Eduardo was leaning against the wall, trying to look intimidating for some reason. And I was sitting on a comfortable couch for one person.
We all sat there waiting for some one to start.
"So...." says Edd.
"So.." I say back.
"SSSSOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Screams out Matt. We all look at him as if he's mad. He looks down and says "sorry"
I nod back to him to show that it was fine.
"So, Tord. Why..... are you here in the first place? You have specifically said that you weren't friends with Edd." Tom said. His voice was quiet but firm.
----FLAAAAAASSHHHHHBBBBAAAAAACK------
"Tord! What's going on?!"
"Hey Edd! Sorry, I just couldn't leave this behind. Thanks for holding on to it for me!"
"But I thought we were....... i thought we were friends!"
"HAH! NO! What would I need friends for when I've got THIS! IM UN. STOPPABLE! HAHAHAHA!"
------------------------------------------
"I...... wanted to..... say-"
"Say what?"
"I'M SORRY!" I yell out. Everyone, exept for Edd and Eduardo, looked at me in disbelief.
"Are you saying that I'm going to forgive you just like THAT?!" Yells out Tom. Clearly trying to keep his cool.
"No. I was expecti-"
" NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR COMMIE ASS OUT OF HERE IN TEN!" Tom definitely lost his cool.
"NINE"
I start so scramble out of my seat. Slipping on the slippery floor.
"EIGHT"
I landed on my injured leg. Groaning in pain. As the crunches clanked on me from falling.
"SEVEN"
"TOM STOP!" Edd yelled out.
"SIX"
I try standing up. The crunches did hit me against my calf. But it was no use.
"FIVE"
I get both crunches and try to push off them.
"FOUR."
I was now standing. And started to scramble to the door.
"THREE"
"TOM I SAID STOP! You made Tord hurt himself!" Yelled out edd fear in his voice.
"TWO"
I look back to see Edd holding tom back.
"O N E"
The door was five feet away from me. I hear banging of feet coming towards me and screaming from Edd. I duck my head down and cower in fear. Never in my life have I cowered under someone coming towards me.

BANG!
I fall to the floor. Everything is fuzzy. I could barely see Edd looking down at me in fear. And Mark running out the door. Everything was turning grey. And then....

Black.

/// YEY MOAR ANGST! MA PUIPLS I WILL SEE U LATER. GOO BAI///

/// edit: holy crap I sound like a different person. I likey. :3  oh and you did get a hint on what I look like ;3///