Knifes and Bullets

Tord's POV
I drive up to the base and see my solders shooting at some rebels. I jump out and run to the base. Forgetting the pain in my calf. I hear the fighting inside the base. As I open the door I see a pocket knife fly towards me. I dodge it with ease but getting a small cut on my left cheek. I look to see who threw it. It was a young man with a double scar going through his eyebrow. He lunged at me screaming and with another knife in hand. I move towards against a wall, making him miss me and fall on his stomach. I grab him with my robotic hand and throw him against the wall making a satisfying
Crack!
I see him fall backwards, out cold. I laugh and keep going.
"Red Leader!" I hear Pau yell out to me.
"Pau! I need to get to my office quickly so that I can announce what the solders have to do!"
"Yes sir! I'll help you get the-"
"PAU WATCH OUT!" I scream I see another knife fly towards him. He tried to dodge it but got sliced in the arm, making a yelp of surprise and pain.
"It's alright! I can still fight!" He says.
We start running towards my office but get stopped by a group of rebels.
I look at Pau and he nods.
I take a large knife from my pocket and put it in my left hand and have my robotic arm free. I sprint towards the group. Pau was shooting at them taking two out. Three were shooting at me while I was coming towards them. But luckily they weren't very good so they were missing their shots.
I get close enough to grab one of them and slam them into another rebel, making them fall and hit their heads against a wall. I was about to sink in my knife into the rebel about ten feet away from me when he shot me in the arm making me groan in pain.
"Hah!" I hear him. This just makes me angry as I jump towards him and swing my arm, colliding the knife through his neck. Hearing gurgling and feeling the blood drip from my knife to my hand. There were 2 left. Wait no. One. Pau made a head shot at one. I lunge at the last rebel in that group and grab him by his neck and pull him up making him squirm. I smirk and slam him down to the ground hearing a loud
Thump!
I knew he was still alive so I kicked him in the head mercilessly and heard a
Crack!
I look to Pau staring at me.
"What? I can't be the ruthless leader that I am? I mean we haven't had a problem with the rebels in a while."
"No sir."
"Good, now let's go."
Here and there, were some of my solders fighting against some rebels. All were successful exept for a boy and a girl fighting side by side. How cute. But they had six rebels shooting at them. I decide to help them out and run in to punch one rebel in the head with tremendous force making him skid across the floor, leaving a trail of blood. The other rebels look at me in disbelief but was quickly turned into fear and pain as I hear gunshots and the bullets go into a chest of two, one in the head and 3 in the stomach. Three bullets were from Pau and two from the girl and one from the boy.
"Good job." I say to the boy and girl as I keep on making my way down to my office walking quickly. ///MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN WALKING FAST ;3///
I finally see my office and put my hand on the detector, and get access to my office. Luckily no one was inside, as I quickly close the door with Pau inside with me. I couldn't have told the solders what to do while fighting or the rebels would of heard what was about to happen.
"Where's pat?" I ask
"He's still fighting."
"Ok. As long as he's ok."
I press a button on my robotic arm and say,
"Solders! This is Red speaking!" I look towards the cameras that show the parts of the base.
"Division four solders, go to the northern quadrant! Division three solders, go to western quadrant! Division two solders, go to the southern quadrant! And division one solders, you will have the most rebels, go to eastern quadrant! I will come and help with the division one solders!"
I click the same button to show that I was done. I hear a bunch of replays of
"Yes sir!" Or
"Will do sir!"
I grab my gun from my desk and run towards eastern quadrant with Pau right beside me.
I make it towards my destination to see the division one solders fighting the rebels already. I see a girl running towards my right with a pistol. She shoots and I have little time to dodge the bullet. I get shot right above where my robotic arm meets my skin. I cry out in pain making some solders look towards me. I hear another gunshot right after, hear a scream and then,
Thump!
I look over to where the girl shot me to see her on the floor. Dead. I stand up and get back to fighting. I was shooting multiple headshots towards the rebels. And was able to dig in my knife into some rebels skin. And before I knew it, the rebels retreated quickly.
A victory cheer roared through out the base when the rebels were gone. I was panting and starting to feel pain from running and the shots in both arms. I fall to my knees, hearing multiple footsteps coming towards me. Probably my solders coming to help me. I feel a hand on my left shoulder and look towards who's hand was it. I see Pat looking at me worriedly. I smile weakly, hearing him say something that I can't quite hear. I look at my arms to see a lot of blood coming out. Everything was becoming fuzzy again. I feel myself fall to the floor. I lost a lot of blood. I barely hear the solders yelling out towards the base hospital, frantically. Not again..... I think as I go into blackness again.

/// LONGEST PART YET!!!! 1107 words to be exact! Hope you liked this! I might be making one more part today. But I'm not sure. Anyways, have a great day! ///