Crunches and Shadows

/// I will be puting POV's for the characters to make this clearer for you to read.///
Patryk's POV
As I get crunches from the medical supply room, I wonder if Tord will risk meeting his 'old friends' with the injury he has or not. As if Paul knew what I was thinking he said,
"Do you think Tord will meet his friends while he's injured?"
"I'm not sure. He is risking his life since one with the blue hoodie shot him with a harpoon. And if the police find him, then he can't run."
"But if he does decide to go injured, his friends might have a smaller chance of hurting him."
Paul does have a point there. They could see him as a threat, but with that tape over his calf, they could think that he is less dangerous. I get the crunches that would fit the leader and walk back to the room that says 'room 197'. I open the door to see Tord sitting deep in thought with his hands cupping his chin and cheeks and having his elbows balance on his legs.
"Red leader? We got you the crunches." Said Paul, a bit too loudly.
He jumps a bit from the voice but then relaxes. I hand him the crunches and he stands up with the crunches supporting him and is greeted with pain which makes him wince.
Tord's POV
Standing was painful. I slowly try to walk with the crunches but it hurts even more. Paul seems to see that I was struggling and rushes out to get something. Pat was at my side closer than usual as I practice slowly with the crunches. Paul comes back with a pill.
"Here. It's a painkiller if your wondering"
"Heh. What else would it be, you guys are my most trustworthy solders and my friends." I don't usually give complements, but I guess this was good.
"That is the nicest thing I've ever heard from you sir." Said Patryk.
We all stared at each other and started cracking up out of nowhere. This brings back good memories from the old days, when I didn't make the army yet and I was happy with all my worries gone. But that was when it was between my child and teen years. I've changed so much, but most of the changes weren't really good changes. I swallow the pill and slowly feel the pain go away. I put on a straight face and say,
"I will be going to my office to think. You two can take a day off. You two have done good."
"Thank you sir, if you need us, we will be in our room." Said Patryk.
I begin my way to my office and hear the pairs footsteps behind me. Why are they so loyal to me? They know that I have done a lot of bad things, but they still support me. Why? I don't deserve such good solders. I sigh as I see my office. I put my hand on the detector and it turns green and I hear the double doors with the Red Army symbol plastered on open and I walk in. And turn to Paul and Patryk.
"You two may go." I say.
"Yes sir." They say in unison.
I hear their shoes become fainter and fainter until I can't hear them anymore. I turn back around and see a shadow. A persons shadow.
/// Hello! I'm back! I was currently sick and had 3 games of lacrosse this weekend. Since I did miss a large amount of days, I will be making another chapter right after this. Other than that, have a great day guys!///