Waking Up

/// http://golzy.tumblr.com/post/161392344949/eddsworld-you-have-took-my-soul-into-your-fandom that person who drew that is a wizard ///

Pau's POV
It's been 5 days since those rebels attacked. And when Red got severely injured. Doctor says that it's better to keep him asleep so that he doesn't move his arm and shoulder. So he's been asleep this whole time. Not knowing how much damage the rebels have done, how many of us have been injured, and even the amount of us killed, fighting. All of the numbers are above normal from that battle in our army.

Damage made - $53,000

Number injured - 137

Number dead -

94

We are lucky to have so much money to be able to fix almost all repairs. And help all of our injured. As for the body's of ours, they were buried in a graveyard and all were going to have a funeral tonight. The other body's from the rebels, were thrown into the rapid rivers.
Many of the Red solders think that Red died with them since they saw that me at Pat were leading. But they were wrong. He was alive and healing. So we, me and pat, made a big announcement in the cafeteria. I saw many look towards us sadly, probably thinking that we were revealing that Red died. But they were wrong. Again. We told them that he is alive and healing. But is unable to work. So we were in charge for now. There were loud sighs of relief from people.
As for Tom? He seemed to have told Edd and Matt cause I see them come everyday to come see Red. They must really care about him. Like me and pat. Actually, me and pat would sometimes act as Red's parents that he needed in his childhood. I'd rather not get into his childhood cause boy is it dark. But he would always say that he's a grown man and he wouldn't need 'babysitting'. Even after that 'incident' with his friends when he was at his weakest point. Edd, Matt and Tom would usually stay between 15-45 minutes. They would even give him prese-
I snap out of my thoughts as I see the trio through the security camera. I sit up from the black couch in Red's office making Pat jump a little. Making me chuckle a little.
"Don't worry, the guys are back to visit."
"Ah, ok. Let them in." Says Pat.
I nod and walk to the door where the three were standing. I smile while opening the door.
"Hello Pau, I hope you don't mind us being here." Says Edd.
I shake my head "Hey don't worry about it. I get that you guys are worried about him. Especially you Tom." I move my eyebrows up and down at the last sentence making Edd and Matt laugh while Tom was a flustered mess.
"Hey Tim, relax! Pau was just playing with you!" Says Matt slinging his arm around the blue clad's shoulders. Tom sighs not bothering about the incorrect name and puts on a smile. But I see that it's kinda forced. He must be really worried about him.
"Let's go" I say and start walking, hearing their footsteps hitting the white flooring softly behind me. As we walk towards the hospital, I see the solders stop what they're doing and look towards us. I put up my hand to show them to stay at ease. And they go back to work.
We open the door to the hospital to hear... silence. Except for the person in the front desk typing on her computer. She looks up and smiles.
"You're back! Red is actually going to be waking up today since the wounds are healing up nicely."
My eyes widen as I rip my phone out of my uniforms pocket and text pat to come to the hospital right away.
"Thank you." I hear Tom say.
We all head towards Red's hospital room. As I'm about to open the door, I hear running coming closer and closer. I look to my left to see Pat sprinting towards us.
He stops and bends down to catch his breath.
"Is everything alright?!" He says after he finally caught his breath.
"Red is going to wake up today!" I whisper yell at him. I see his face change from worry to excitement. I open the door and see Red's silhouette laying down on the bed. With the lights turned off, it was hard to see his face. I flick the light switch and see Red sleeping peacefully. His face has gained color every day and now it looks like he is a little pale than his normal skin. I already see Tom scooting up a chair towards the bed and Edd going towards another chair while Matt followed Edd. Me and pat get a chair each and sit next to Tom while Edd and Matt were sitting on the other side. I see Tom slowly move his hand towards Red's robotic arm and slowly place his hand on top of his, which Red can feel through it. All of a sudden I hear a groan from Red. He's waking up.

/// Welp. I screwed up. I said that I was going to update last night but I failed. Cause I was watching anime :3
But at least I got this one out! Anyways, have a great day! ///

/// edit: ok so I know that I don't have a lot of people looking at this... but would you guys like monster tom or no? ///