A New Member

Tord's POV
I jumped at the sudden cheering to me.
"Thank you solders! As you can see, I'm feeling much better now!" I say boldly.
"Sir, we were so worried that you weren't going to make it!" Said a female solder.
"Screw those rebels who tried to take down our leader!" Said a large bulky man who seemed to be in his 30s.
"YEAH!" 2/3 of the people around me yelled out. While the others were nodding their heads agreeing silently.
"I promise you all that we will attack them soon, since they're one of the biggest groups that slow us down!" I yell out to get a reply of loud cheering in return.
"Remember! We are all...."
"FAMILY!" The solders yell out.
"And?!"
"NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!" another wave of cheering occurs afterwards.
"Dismissed." I say. No need for yelling since the people in the front will hear and start to go back to their tasks at hand. I start walking to my office, which is in the middle of the base. But only has one way inside. The solders move away for me and the three behind me. Showing full respect. I come towards my office after a left and a right turn. I put my human hand on the detector until it turned green, granting passage. I open the door and turn on the lights to see everything the same as I left it. I sigh with relief. Very few people have been able to get into my office. Those people who did that were either punished if they were one of my solders, or killed if they were from a different group. I may be nice to my solders, but when they disobey my rules, I will not hold back on punishment. Only person who hasn't got a punishment, was Tom.
/// No not that 'punishment' you guilty beans ///
"Whoa...." I hear him say. I turn around to see him looking around.
"Welcome to my office! Even though you've been here before. I'm guessing you didn't have enough time to look around?" I say.
"Yeah.... I was just waiting until you came in." Tom says.
"I'm surprised that you were able to even get into the base. We have cameras set all over the base."
"Yeah. I am too. It was really hard to do it."
"How did you do it?"
"So you know how you have some trees that are really close to your base? Well I made sure that I was behind one of the trees before throwing a rock at one of your cameras that I spotted, breaking it completely by accident..... I meant to only take ou-"
"Wait, you broke one of my cameras?!" I say angrily scaring Tom.
"U-um... I wasn't planing to break it completely! I just wanted to take out the lense of it! And lodge in the rock inside so that it will block the camera."
I pinch the bridge of my nose while sighing.
"I'll let you off on this. But only this one time."
"I-I'll pay for it." Tom says nervously.
"No need. I build them myself. This time, I'll try to make a protection device around the camera.... since it seems to be a way to sneak into the base..." At least I have some kind of 'fun' invention to piled up with all the other stuff I also have to do...
"You can do that?" Questions Tom.
"Well of course! You have seen that robot, I built that with a little extra help from Pau and Pat around 10 or 11 years back." Cringing at the thought of the ruined parts of the robot that was made. And the pain both mentally and physically. I shudder getting myself out of my thoughts.
"Anyways Tom, I really need to work an-"
"You want me to go back to my apartment."
"Eh- yeah... I'm sorry to say that. I really want to spend some more time with you. And the other two. Really."
"It's alright. I do too and I'm sure that Edd and Matt want to catch up with you too."
I smile glad that it wasn't that bad and tom understood.
"Well, bye Red Leader."
That caught me off guard, making me blush lightly.
"Goodbye, Thomas." I say as I turn around.
He goes to leave with Pau right behind him but stops suddenly.
"Everything alright?" Asks Pau making me turn back around.
"This has been on my mind for a while.... but can I... um how do I say this.... can I join your army?"
I'm looking at him eyes wide and mouth opened slightly.
"I-I mean, I get what your t-trying to do now and I s-support it! Really!" He seemed to be unsure of himself. But the more people in my army, the better and larger the family is.
"Uh... sure Thomas! Here give me a sec.."
I say as I speed walk around my desk and open a drawer inside and look for a file. I find the right one. It's the papers that say if your willing to join the Red Army and your medical form that one will have to fill out. I take the stack of papers, at least 20-30 pages and walk over to Tom to hand them to him.
"Here, you'll have to read everything. I know it's a lot, but all of it is important. Most military's would give you more but I was able to scale it down to this much. I wish you the best of luck. Oh, and we'll have to see what your good at, so we will see your strengths and weaknesses so that we know what to work on for your weaknesses."
I see Tom's eyes widen in surprise. As he looks down at the papers. Blinking a couple of times before saying,
"I didn't think that you'd believe me..... but thanks! And... don't go doing anything risky. Your Army and I and the other two need you."
"Hah! I don't think I can promise that, but I'll try my best mother." I say rolling my eyes. And laugh at Tom's reaction when I said 'Mother'.
"But seriously. All that I said is true. Bye Tord for now."
I smile and say,
"Goodbye Thom-"
I get cut off by Tom kissing me on the lips. I kiss back softly almost immediately. That feeling, I love it so much. He pulls away and starts walking away. I'm somewhat dazed watching as he walks away with Pau.
"You know, you two do make a good couple."
I jump getting out of my daze from the sudden voice after Tom turned a corner.
"Jesus, Pat! Don't scare me like that!"
I lightly push him.

/// 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 Noice ma dudes. Made another one and I'm sure that I'm going to make another one tomorrow but I'm not sure. So have a great day.
(Or whatever :3)