Help and Pain

"My help? Why would you want my help. And in the first place, how did you get my number?!" Tord started slowly coming closer to the green hooded man, scaring him.
"It's about Edd and his friends! They have been suffering after what you have done to them for the whole time! Do you even feel bad for them?!"
Taken by surprise, Tord stopped coming closer.
"I-I do.... but they'll hate me if they see me! I ruined their lives by blowing up their house and almost having tom DIE!" Tord started to raise his voice.
"That is not true! Well, I'm not sure about tom since he is hard to understand, but I know that Edd and Matt miss you and want to give you a second chance! They're just scared to find you cause they think that you will KILL them!"
This made Tord step back and think. He's right. They should be scared of me cause out of nowhere I come home and leave leaving both sides damaged. But they didn't know that I was damaged. VERY, damaged. "So what do you think I should do? Come up out of nowhere like I did last time and say hi? They'll think that I'm going to do something bad again."
"No. I'll tell them about our talk today." He announced boldly. Already seemed to be getting ready for the speech that he will have to make to Edd Matt and Tom.
"Before you do that, you should ask them how they feel if I would say that I missed them and wanted to meet up again."
"Good idea. That will give them suspension about why I was gone."
"So you will tell them today?" Tord silently hoped that he says yes. Cause the faster this goes, the quicker he can get with his 'old friends' and apologize.
"Depends on how they are feeling. Me and my roommates have been taking care of them since you left with the bang." He said. Scratching the back of his neck. Tord could easily see the dark bangs under his eyes that indicates that there were times where he had to wake up in the middle of the night.
"That is nice of you to do that. Say, didn't you use to hate them?"
"Yeah, but I was a jerk who didn't even know what he was doing with his life. I should of known better." He says while wincing.
"Heh, sounds like me. By the way..... what's your name if you don't mind me asking?"
"Oh, sorry that I didn't tell you earlier. It's Eduardo." He said quietly.
"Well Eduardo, thank you for the talk. And just to make it clear, I do miss my friends, and I do want to come back into their friendship as a good person. Not a bad one."
"I understand how you feel. I have to go anyways, the others are probably getting worried about me. See you around!" Eduardo says, waving while walking away.
"See you around.... Eduardo." Tord says, thinking more about the conversation while standing there. Will this even work?
/// I'm sorry that these are so short! And the cliffhangers! I'll try to make these parts longer, but no promises on the cliffhangers. And I'm guessing that I'm now one of those rare people who would post almost every single day? Idk. See you tomorrow? Maybe?///