Prologue: Memories

A/N
Hi...this is my first time writting fanfic especially in English so It won't be perfect.
Hope you enjoy though!

10 years ago
Juvia 8 years old

Juvia's POV

I am in the living room waiting for my mommy to come back. She always made me laugh and I love her more than anyone in this world. I am so excited to tell her about my adventures today that I'm  literally jumping all over the house while waiting for her.

I suddenly hear someone knocking on the door. I ran as fast as I could to open it because I know it's her. I open the door and see her, but something seems wrong.

Her beautiful curly blue hair is all messed up and her matching dark blue eyes feel different than usual. I can tell she is hurt...gravely...

There aren't any visible injuries on her body but I can feel her pain. I help her get to the nearest couch and she lays on it. 

"Mommy, what happened?", I ask feeling worried about her.
"Juvia...sweetheart...", she sais painfully avoiding my question. She is even struggling to breath. Tears are falling on my cheeks while I I'm  watching her struggle. I want to help so badly, I want to do something but I can't...just like the time my daddy left...there is nothing for me to do.

I try not to think about her leaving me just like he did but she is probably  going to...although I don't want her to...I don't want it to be this way.

"Please don't...leave me...alone...mommy", I whisper trough tears. I can't stop crying. She is the only one I have...everione else left. I hold her hand tightly while sitting beside her.

"Juvia", she sais painfully, "You will... never...be alone.", she sais in between coughs.
"You will soon...find happiness and...someone who will...love you", she manages to say even though she feels pain. Now I can't control my thoughts anymore and I just can't stay positive. I faced the cruel reality before and I have to do it again.

"And besides....", she continues, "you will...never...be alone", she sais and looks at the moon. Even in this situation she manages to smile. Soon her body starts disappearing...becoming something that I can't explain. Moonlight is  shining above her...it's a magnificent sight but sad at the same time.

"I will always be with you"

She said that before disappearing forver...Now I am all alone...everyone is gone...daddy...mommy...they all left.

I believe she is still looking after me from somewhere above but  I know she isn't with me anymore...

Emptiness and cold filled my little heart. Why am I destined to lose everyone I love?! How cruel is this world? I am just a little girl after all...My crying echoes trough the whole room. All alone...

The only thing I can hear is the rain outside. It's like it feels my pain, anger and a thousand more different emotions...My look turns to the shining moon. It  different than usual...like it's trying to comfort me...but nothing can erase the pain that I feel.

A/N
Well, her mother 'disappeared'
in front of her eyes.
And I defined "dying" with "leaving" in this prologue.
Hope no one gets confused!

Anyways...Hope you enjoyed!

« NightcoreStorm »