Chapter 3: Fairy Tail

Juvia's POV

After he left and closed the door the only thing I could think of was him: his dreamy eyes, stunning looks, sweet lips...I blushed instantly.

How could someone be so perfect? I asked myself that a lot but I never seem to find the answer.

My heart was still filled with happiness for some reason. I just wanted him to be here, to hold my hand and to say those words again.

"I love you, Juvia"

I knew it was all just a dream but it felt so real...well, the kiss did. I touched my lips. Those minutes, they felt like heaven for me even though it was a dream.

I wish I could just lay in his arms right now...If I didn't throw him out of the bed earlier a lot could have happened.
I just blushed madly imagining the scenes in my head. Why do I love him so much though? I literally only sow him twice...

My head was filled with thoughts while resting on the pillow which he slept on. I could still smell his alluring perfume on it.

The thought of us in the same bed made me blush. We should take it slow though...we didn't even met properly.

Why was he in my bed anyway? Uh...boys are such weirdos.

Maybe he found me attractive? I uncovered myself to look at my body. Na...that's probably not it. But he kissed me back, didn't he? He must have thought that I was at least pretty.

The sudden knock on the door broke my thoughts.

"Come in!", I instantly said just wanting some company. I have been lost in my thoughts for too long.

As I said it two girls came in: one with long white hair and one shorter with long blue hair. They were both so beatifull! They both walked towards my bed.

"How are you feeling?", the white haired girl asked politely.
"I-I'm good, thank you"
I was lost and speechless there because no one even cared about how I feel for a long time or even spoke to me, except Mathilda, but even she did it only because she had to. I was not desperate though, I just needed friends.

"I'm glad. By the way, my name is Mira", the white haired girl said, "And this is Wendy", Mira said pointing to the cute little blue haired girl near her.
"Nice to meet you", she gave me a smile and I smiled back.
"Nice to meet you too, Wendy."
"I am Juvia", I introduced myself shaking Wendy's hand.

"I have healing magic so I can heal your leg faster if you want"
"You would do that for me?", I replied happily

"Of course! We are friends now, right?", Wendy said uncovering my leg and starting to heal it. I felt better immediately.

After that we talked about all sorts of girly stuff. They seemed nice. Mira even told me the name of that boy!
I loved the sound of it...Gray Fullbuster. Heck, even his name is amazing! She got quite suspicious for me asking about him but I made her think that I don't have any feelings for him. I didn't want anyone to know I like him, for now at least.

They even brought me something to eat later on. Both of them were so kind to me and they barely knew me.
I always dreamed of having friends like them, friends who wouldn't reject me out of some silly reasons like the rain.

What happened to the rain by the way? From the moment I woke up until now there was nothing else except sun outside. I am happy...that is probably it.

I was suprised how little it takes to make a person happy. Just some love, nothing more.

"All done!", Wendy said when she finished with the healing.
"Now you just need to rest a little bit and you will be as good as new!"
I didn't feel any pain but I didn't want to push it. I am just going to do what she said.