Chapter 11: Confessions

Gray's POV

What just happened?

She told me that she loved me and kissed me all of a sudden, not that I complain, though. My heart was beyond happy.

Her lips were as soft and sweet as that time...well, I better not mention that moment anymore. The only difference is that this one was a lot more passionate. Should that mean that she loved me too? That had to be the case so I kissed her back passionately but not too roughly.

I could see that she was inexperienced in these kind of things. The kiss prolonged so it eventually became a make-out session. We slowly moved to the bed, still just kissing, with her sitting on my lap.

Neither of us wanted the kiss to end but it had to end at some point. We slowly broke the kiss so we could get some air.

We just sat at that same exact position, lost in the eyes of each other, blushing like we never blushed before. Her eyes were truly magnificent, mysterious and deep like the ocean. I was drowning, lost in my world of thoughts until she broke the silence with her heavenly voice.

"Gray...sama", she said looking rather timid but cute at the same time.
"I told you that I love you...and it was the absolute truth...", she continued, "...and I expect an answer as well...", she concluded taking my hand.

I was speechless. How can Gray Fullbuster get speechless!? Was it my mind playing tricks on me because I always get, somehow, paralysed by her. Everything she did made my heart race and she then wanted me to tell her if I liked her back. Of course I did. The kiss should have been the answer she was looking for.

"I...", I said trying to hide my blush, "I love you too, Juvia...more than you can imagine", I said truthfully, although I think it sounded quite cliche but hey, this is a love story after all.

The smile on her face told me everything I needed to know. She practically threw herself at me bringing me into a hug and throwing me on the bed. She seemed very happy. That made me happy too so I hugged her back.

I noticed that it was getting late so I gently broke the hug and stood up from the bed leaving her still laying on it. It was like she was luring me on purpose. I smiled on her childish behavior, although it was always hard for me to resist her.

"It's getting late, Juvia. You should get some sleep", I said giving her my last smile for tonight, "Luke assigned me a room too so I will get some sleep and we will see each other again tomorrow, ok?", I stated.

She groaned and came towards me.
"Can't you just stay here for tonight?", she asked reaching for my hand.

"Only if you want me to", I answered and she suddenly pulled me to the closet.

"First, you have to change...", she said trying to find something for me to wear for tonight. It was all her clothes but I we found some simple ones that could fit me. She found some for herself too. I guess that means I will stay here for tonight.

"You change here. I'm going to change in the bathroom. No peeking!", she said cheerfully and went into the bathroom closing the door behind her. While I was changing I got a really strong urge to do the exact opposite of what she said, the peeking part, but I refrained myself somehow. I had a feeling that wouldn't end well.

We both finished changing and went into her bed. I laid down first and then she did the same burying her head on my chest and snuggling herself really close to me. It felt really warm and comfortable. I lifted my right arm and put it around her hugging her from the side and pulling her even closer to me.

"Good night Juvia", I said. She pulled her head up a little bit to for a kiss.
"Good night darling...", I was smiled because I was surprised by her choice of words. She seemed to realise what she said and immediately started correcting herself and panicking. It looked cute to me because she was blushing like crazy.