Chapter 10: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Gary's POV

I literally broke the prison bars with my ice, with Natsu's help, like I did with Black's prison not long ago. I'm sorry I had to use Nathan for our plan but he was going to betray us so I had no other choice and I needed some information about this place, about protection and things like that.

Saving Juvia was a priority back then but I am not sure what to think anymore. She was sitting on the throne wearing a beautiful white dress while Vasillios was standing in front of her.

I'm glad she's all right but does that mean that all we did for her was for nothing? She looked so mighty on that throne...like Nathan said, she didn't need any protection. But how did he know?

"What is the meaning of this, Juvia?", I asked. I don't know if I should be mad or relieved...

"Gray-sama", she said softly. My heart skipped a beat when she said my name. I can't be mad at her...I just don't want her to get involved in some crazy things that will put her in danger.

"I-I can explain everything...if you are willing to listen...", she answered. I couldn't refrain myself anymore. I missed her so much so I started walking towards her. Once I got close enough I hugged her tightly. This is so not like me...

"Sure. I will listen. Just don't get in any trouble anymore, ok?", I said. She blushed and lightly nodded.

"I won't, I promise", she said. We continued hugging. I was glad because I didn't want to let her go.

"Ahm", Vasillios said trying to get Juvia's attention. She broke the hug giving him a glare. I smiled on how childish she was. "I'm really sorry to interrupt your moment, princess, but we have to start the preparations for our plan", he continued ignoring her glares and ignoring me from behind her, "We have to determine Andrews's position, learn some more about this generation Helio...", he said. She seemed like she didn't want to do that right now so I had to do something.

"Well, what if I tell you that I know where he is and I will know if he ever changes his position", I said and he widened his eyes, " I can tell you everything you are interested in about Nathan, too", I concluded feeling quite satisfied seeing the look on his face.

"How do you know your informations will be enough? What makes you so sure?", Luke's voice could be heard from the entrance. Great, now him too? I owe them both a nice beating but I have to leave that for later. I don't want to upset Juvia.

"Well, you want to know where Black is, right? I can tell you that because I put some kind of 'radar' on him", I said partly answering their question. It happened when I broke Black's dungeon bars. Ice was everywhere back then so he didn't even notice me making some ice inside his body. A small amount, though, but enough for me to detect him.

"And about Nathan, you want to know what magic he uses, where does he usually go and you want to know his darkest secrets, don't you?", I asked.

"Only someone really close to him would be able to know these things", Luke said, "so how do you know all that things? How do you know they are true?", he asked doubting my words.

"I didn't trust him from the beginning, that's why", I answered and they nodded, not needing any further explanation. They probably realised I kept an eye on him all the time. Yeah, call me a stalker...whatever.

"Now, I would like you to come with me to discuss about what you know", Luke said slowly walking towards the door.

I turned to face Juvia.
"Wait for me. I'll be with you as soon as possible", I said to her and she nodded hugging me one more time.

I smiled, gently broke the hug and started walking faster to catch up to Luke. Once we both exited the room and closed the door the tension started rising between us.