Chapter One

After three months of getting the baby out of his own body, Baekhyun is fast recovering from that day when he almost wrecked all his nerves upon giving birth on their own blood. Also, that same night, Chanyeol was on his happiest state. Seeing his own flesh and blood coming out from his husband. That night, Chanyeol shed couple of tears while his husband was relying so bad on him due to the painful birth-giving. If and only if can Chanyeol take away the pain of it, he'll do. But the least thing he can do for his husband was to endure the pain of his fingers almost digging on his own flesh.

When the newly born baby girl's cry was heard, Baekhyun fell asleep. Chanyeol kissed him on the forehead before resuming on getting his own flesh and blood on the doctor's hands. She was the most beautiful girl Chanyeol has ever seen. Though still covered with blood, Chanyeol dumped his lips on the small and tiny hands of their baby girl. His tears fell right on the spot where her heart is located, after that, the baby smiled unconsciously to her dad, making Chanyeol's heart jump into oblivion.

Park Eunji. The additional on Chanyeol and Baekhyun's growing family. Their daughter who came from their own; the princess of Park family. A three month-old healthy baby girl who got her looks most on her dad. Baekhyun felt bad at first knowing that he brought Eunji with him for nine months and suffered under a nerve wrecking birth-giving then the baby girl will got most of her physical features from her dad. Wooing his husband, Chanyeol told Baekhyun that maybe Eunji will get more of his attitudes and she's still a baby so her features might still change in the future.

Baekhee was the happiest after Chanyeol. She said to her dad that Eunji's appearance is a gift from above because she will be able to try and test her future cosmetics to her younger sister. Knowing the fact that Chanhee is a straight and tough guy, they're always bickering whenever Baekhee wanted to apply her make-ups on her brother. So, she always end up applying it to her dadㅡChanyeolㅡwho will never sleep unless Baekhee felt contented with her magics already.

"Breakfast's here! Come down!" Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen, holding Eunji delicately on his left hand while his other hand is carefully placing the utensils needed for today's feast.

Chanhee was the first to arrive on the kitchen and Baekhyun crumpled his forehead when he saw how his son's struggling on doing his neck tie. Chanhee's already on his first grade and he's a smart kid yet a silent one. His teachers were always telling Baekhyun and Chanyeol that their son is an intellectually gifted child but still lacking on communication skills.

"Dad. . ." Chanhee called his Dad's attention who's already fixated on his pouting face. "I can't do my tie. Daddy's still combing Baekhee's hair upstairs."

Baekhyun smiled at that thing. Chanyeol's always the one paying attention to their adopted kids since Baekhyun can't go up and down their staircase just to attend their needs and then to prepare their breakfast. Not yet but soon, Baekhyun will be fine. He's still recovering because his stitches were still fresh and hurtful.

"Wait for your Daddy to come out," he fixed his son's undone collar by pulling it backwards, then after, he wiped some powders on Chanhee's left ear. "Did your Daddy attended your needs in a rush? There are so many things about you that's been distracting me from now. Look at that shoes, Chanhee."

"What's about it, Dad?"

Baekhyun tsk-ed. "It's improperly tied. What if you trip on your own shoes and fell on the ground with a loud impact?"

"I'm sorry if I did his needs in a messy way," Chanyeol said, pulling his adopted daughter gently and guiding her down the stairs. "I had to attend Baekhee. This girl doesn't want to go to school once again."

Baekhyun furrowed his eyes and hushed on the sleeping baby girl on his arms when she moved. "Why? Is there something bothering her?"