Chapter Twenty One

Author's Note:

First of all, I'm sending my sincerest apologies for not updating last 30th of October. This update was almost done the last time I have updated but things kinda went rough to me once again (lol always) and I tried writing but always ending up deleting the new parts. My mind's not working properly lately so that's the reason why this update was 14 (or 15) days late.

Second, every story has its own ending. I think LBYW will reach only a maximum of 40 chapters? Or shorter than that? I still don't know. One thing's for sure is that the story's already halfway done so yey! It was my goal to finish a story not longer than 11 months but this story's been on going for almost six months haha.

Third, I'm thinking of leaving Wattpad after finishing Untouchable B, 2190: It's Just The Beginning, The Ghost Of His Past, Tatay Na Si Oh Sehun, and Lies Beneath Your Words. So yeah. T'was a very wonderful journey with you guys. You made me so happy and I hope I kinda made you guys happy too.

Fourth, okay I'm back at writing long ass author's note. Bye for now. Enjoy the crappy chappy ahead!

+Afireselu+

-

-

"Mr. Park. . ." Chanyeol was pulled out on his trance when a lady on her late 60s approached him. He smiled at her and helped the seemingly respectable woman on walking towards his position. "I'm glad you're already found."

For a moment, Chanyeol seemed lost but then again, he remembered that he went missing for two years back then. Nodding, he gave the old lady a forced smile as an answer. Aside from Baekhyun and their friends, no one in this world will be guaranteed of Chanyeol's trust. Better be safe than sorry. He was lost and it will be the best decision ever made to trust only those people whom Baekhyun introduced to him before.

"I'm so sorry," that made Chanyeol stop from being preoccupied with his thoughts. Why the hell the old lady was suddenly asking for forgiveness? She doesn't seem someone who made Chanyeol miserable, but oh. Don't judge a book by its cover. "I didn't know Ms. Jung will come to that extent. I didn't know she'll be capable of going physical over you and your daughter."

Chanyeol's jaw tightened with the mere mention of his missing daughter. All of a sudden, his hands were already gripping the old woman's arms, not minding if it will hurt her or not. "What do you know?"

The old woman looked away, trying to hide the pain of the younger's grip on her hands. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Park. I'm already repenting for it. Look at what karma made me? My life will end in two months. Funny right? You get what you serve."

"What. Are. You. Talking. About!" Chanyeol's blood pressure boiled with the woman's choice of words. He will not deny how those words made him go batshit crazy but won't give the satisfaction by showing it to her. "What happened to my daughter?! What happened to Eunji?!"

"E-Eunji. . ." The old woman trailed off, fighting the tears brimming on her eyes to fall down. "She's. . ." That one exact word can't slip out of her mouth. It was never easy knowing the fact that she contributed on that, guilt is eating her up to extent that after hearing that she's on the verge of dying, she didn't protested anymore because she knows she deserved it. "Dead," the last word was almost never heard by the giant but it seemed like everything stopped to matter when he heard it.

Chanyeol's world stopped revolving. Feeling his body stiffened, he can't find the right words to say and his mind is completely blank right now, not knowing what to do. Slam the bench next to him or push the old woman away from him and ran his life towards nothingness completely forgetting that he brought his adoptive children with him.