Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: Let's finish this story already.

-

-

Chanyeol moaned in pain. Feeling his back aching because of the lengthy hour of plane ride they were having. He snuggled to the midget next to him, earning a soft groan from Baekhyun. Chanyeol then decided that it's time to open his eyes or else, surely, Baekhyun will disturb everyone inside the quiet and peaceful travel vehicle. Chanyeol wanted to blame Luhan and Kyungsoo for making his husband drunk as fuck. He himself cannot assist his tipsy self anymore, what if having a drunk Baekhyun beside him, inside a flying vehicle. It'll be surely a mess.

"Do you need anything sir?" The cabin crew asked, must be noticing Chanyeol's simultaneous noises because of back pain. "Do you wish to have a meal? Water? What?"

Chanyeol smiled faintly, making sure that his husband's head won't fall anywhere, he held it with his hand. "Can you please give me a cup of freshly brewed coffee? And do you have paracetamols? I have a hangover and my back is aching right now."

"I'll get it back to you sir. How about your husband?" The way how the cabin crew addressed Baekhyun made Chanyeol's heart flutter. He still hopes that people around them will accept them for who they are.

"I'll call you later when he wakes up. He probably will have hangover, too."

The cabin crew chuckled. "Okay, Mr. Park. I'll be back as soon as possible," Chanyeol mumbled a soft Thank you before the crew proceeded on making his order.

Everyone inside the mansion were clueless that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were now inside a plane going to Canada. He wanted to have peace when he brought Baekhyun to the place that will surely wreck him. Baekhyun deserves to know the cruel fate their daughter had gone because why not? Maybe he's not vocal with it, but Chanyeol feels it the way how Baekhyun looks at the kids with longing feelings. No words were needed to be said, it is very obvious on the emotions of the brunet that he misses his daughter so much and he still longs for her. As much as Chanyeol wanted to barge into Jessica's hospital room, he just cannot. He needs his husband beside him. At this kind of state, Chanyeol was unsure of what's the right thing to be done and not.

Chanyeol's lost memory were slowly turning back. Eventhough it's still unclear to him, little pieces of happenings were already coming back. And one of it was the place where he and Jessica fought. It's just a vague thing but he's sure where was that place. After all, Jessica lives in the capital of Canada and it will not be hard for their part to locate the said place.

"Hnng," Baekhyun moaned, with half lidded eyes, his gazes were going back and forth to the man next to him and to the blue atmosphere that he supposed was the sky. "W-where are we?"

Chanyeol was lost for words. He took his husband's hand and gripped it. It made Baekhyun stop from panicking earning a sad smile from his husband. "I want you to be strong."

And then all of a sudden, his heart started beating erratically. "Why? Did something bad happened? Why are we flying? Where are we going? Where am I?"

"Excuse me, Mr. Park. Here's your order already," the cabin crew a while ago assisted Baekhyun on unfolding the desk in front of him and placed the cup of almost-overflowing brewed coffee and two tablets of pain killers. "Do you have anything to order?"

Chanyeol shook his head as an answer and then cabin crew left, leaving the couple in silence. "You should take pain killers. I know your head's throbbing. You almost drank every bottles of beer we gave to the three of you," and with that said, those bottles were meant to be shared by Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun. Not only the latter. "We still have a long-ass ride. After that, you can go back to sleep."