Chapter Twenty

"This is where our love story started," Baekhyun pointed at the gigantic house in front of them. It was still the same house they used to live at, the only difference is that the people residing on it is Sehun's family, other than that, the house still looked the same from the outside. The feeling Baekhyun had for it was still there. It will always be his favorite place because that was where he found his true self, happiness, and reason to live again. And that is his husband, Park Chanyeol. "Well, our parents died because of a tragedy, you tried giving me a home before but I refused to accept. Maybe because I still can't stomach the fact that I'm already all by myself. That maybe the people whom I used to depend before were gone. It was hard accepting that I lost my parents at the very young age by that time."

Chanyeol nodded, his ears were listening to Baekhyun's words while his eyes were wandering around the huge structure. He can't believe that he is that rich to the point that the place where he's living before seemed like a mansion for the four (Park brothers, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun) of them. "Why are we living in a different house now?"

Baekhyun bit his lips. "We both agreed to live in that house," he pointed at the gigantic house in front of Park mansion. The house that became their home the moment they become newly weds. The house that witnessed too many happenings in their lives as a family but now it's only a household that reminds Baekhyun of the sufferings he had recently. "But. . . But the moment we lost you and Eunji, I've decided to leave it there and buy a new and smaller houseㅡthat's where we're living right now. Our old household never failed to make me feel suffocated. I don't think I can still survive living there without you and Eunji. I'm sorry if I'm that weak, Chanyeol."

"It's fine," Chanyeol smiled in reassurance, he took a tight grip of Baekhyun's right hand and squeezed it. "Remember that you have me now, you can depend on me. You're not alone anymore."

Baekhyun nodded and gave Chanyeol a faint smile. "Continuing my story, it was never an easy relationship for the both of us. It may had been hard for me but I know it's harder in your part. You're torn between being a good brother to Sehun and a good boyfriend to me. But you made the impossible possible, Chanyeol. Look at us know, we may have you by our side with your lost memory but still, we won't go this far if it's not because of your courage and bravery. I hope, really. One day, you'll have your memory back because you're the foundation of our family. Not just ours but also, you're Sehun's pillar of strength."

Pressure never crossed his mind. After hearing what Baekhyun has said, it made something on him more eager to know and discover his true self. As soon as possible, Chanyeol wants to remember everything before the perpetrator attacks once again.

-

-

"Going to sleep now?" Kyungsoo asked when he saw Baekhyun walking out of the kitchen while holding a glass of warm milk. "You do know that fresh milk won't let you sleep faster, right?"

Nodding, Baekhyun walked his way towards the end of the stair, meeting the younger one who seemed who got his sleep disturbed. "I know and it's not for me for the record, Soo."

Appalled, Kyungsoo has shaken the growing question inside him and gave way to Baekhyun hoping that the vixen will lead onto the path towards the master's bedroom but Baekhyun made no further movements at all. "Baek?"

The brunet's face was void of any hints that can make Kyungsoo understand what's going on his mind but still gave in because he knows it's only Kyungsoo who can give him a better advice about what's bothering him eversince they (Chanyeol and him) went back from the old houses they used to live at. "I find it weird because when Chanyeol asked me to marry him, I didn't felt any wedding jitters at all but now that he asked me if he could sleep by my side, I'm feeling nervous."