CHAPTER TWELVE

ISABELLE.

"You chose this?" I asked, holding my finger up in the air as we lay naked beneath the bed sheet. "It's perfect." It really was.

He smiled as his hand slid over my stomach, he had barely left my bump untouched. "Yes. On the way here, I should have done it years ago. I'm sorry."

Yes, probably true. "It doesn't matter now. I just can't wait to marry you."

We had made a run for it back to the house as the rain poured down. Our make-out had been cut short by the freezing cold droplets of water soaking us both. Although, my panties were quite wet already from his mouth against mine.

Coming back to bed after drying off, we hadn't done anything yet except kiss and cuddle, unable to leave each other alone. "I noticed you met up with Sam?"

I raised a brow, growing uneased by his name being mentioned. "It wasn't anything, just old friends catching up."

"Lovers."

"I've only slept with one man before, and he just proposed not long ago." I pointed out. "Yes, we caught up, but there is nothing to it. I'm too hooked on another man to think about anybody else."

Ashton grinned, moving so he hovered above me. "Damn straight." He leant in, pressing his lips to my forehead. "I want to marry before the baby is here. I mean it, Belle." His words clear as day as he brushed his fingers against my cheek. "You're going to be first, and you being nothing pregnant has nothing to do with it. I would have begged you to come back even if you weren't pregnant."

I smiled up at him. Relieved he wanted to marry sooner, I didn't want to be heavily pregnant on my wedding day. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I should have done.

"No. You don't need to say sorry." He whispered, placing a tender kiss to my mouth.

"Good. Now, please for the love of god put your tongue on my pussy. I'm dying a hormonal mess right now, and your hard dick resting against me isn't helping." I groaned, frustrated and horny. It wasn't a good combo.

His tongue founds its way between my open parted legs, I bucked up with a loud moan as his fingers entered me, whilst the flat of his tongue swirled around my hardened nub. The instant pleasure drove me wild, I couldn't hold back as I locked my legs around his neck and moved with a grind, faster.

The orgasm hit me like crazy as I fisted the bedsheets, crying out in pure pleasure. He didn't let up, instead continuing to devour like a starved man. My breasts beneath his palms as he squeezed, teasing my erect nipples.

I came again.

Moving upwards, his mouth kissing over my swollen stomach, making his way towards my mouth as he halted between my legs, and pressed into my entrance. I gripped both his arms, spreading my legs wider apart allowing him to sink in with a low groan. Beads of sweat on his forehead as he lowered down, and pulled my right leg back.

"I'm trying so hard not to blow, but fuck me. You feel incredible." He murmured, softly against my mouth.

My breathing quickened, and I nodded. "Mm. Oh god, faster." I knew it would be over all too soon, but it had been well over a month since we made love, and I just needed to feel him as deep as possible.

Taking my hint, his hips drew back, and he slammed in harder. Oh baby, welcome home.

Make up, engagement and finding out we're having a baby sex thrown all into the one round, was the most passionate I had ever seen him.

We didn't just fuck, he loved me tenderly.

Then we fucked, gripping each other. The vented-up desperation of not being together for so long came out in the both of us. His cock buried deep inside of me to the hilt, and yet we still weren't close enough. His hands wound through my hair, twisting as his fingers curled to grasp hold. My legs locked tightly around his thighs, bucking upwards to meet each thrust he gave.