CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

ISABELLE.

"You brought packet salads?" I laughed, a crinkle in my brow as I grinned. He wasn't wrong, he had brought nothing I had asked for, everything was already made, only needing a lid off or reheating.

Typical male. This is why I was insisting on going to the shop myself.

"Isabelle, you fainted, did you really think I was going to make you cook? No. So, just sit down and read this." he slid over a couple of magazines that were all to do with pregnancy, wedding and cosmo books.

A girl couldn't complain about that. Glancing up, I tilted my head back and pushed my lips out for a kiss. "Thankyou, baby."

Parker rolled his eyes, faking disgust. "You two already have a baby on the way, it's time to lay off that kind of shit."

I made my way over, still smiling as I draped my arms around Parkers neck, with a laugh. "Aww, do you feel left out? You want a little affection as well, or should I just go straight to the whipped cream?"

"Definitely whipped cream, and since your already knocked up, I won't need to wear a condom- ahh." He winced, rubbing the spot Ash had just given him a hard thump on the arm. "Clearly it was a joke."

"Hands off my girl, find your own pregnant woman to hassle and who will comply with all your sick fetishes" Ash growled, unimpressed.

I laughed sitting back down at the table. "Please, tell me more about these sick fetishes." I turned giving him a wide grin. "How kinky, did you know Ash likes."

My words cut off as Ash cleared his throat loudly, shooting me a glare that told me to shut up as well.

"Tell me one of yours, and I just might indulge in my own." Parker caught onto our little xchange, and lifted his brows.

Time for some playful teasing. "I love it when Ash wears nothing but his tool belt after a hard day of work, still dirty and all sweaty."

Ash, thankfully just grinned. "Best day of my life was when I walked in the bedroom and she was the one naked with the belt around her waist."

"Ashton you weren't meant to say the truth" I groaned.

Parker smirked. "Fuck, that is definitely the welcome home I need every night, I walked in on once chick who had hold of my wrench looking at me as she opened it more, let's just say I threw that thing out and couldn't get hard for a month without that image coming to my mind"

I looked at Ashton who was leaning over laughing hard "Bet you still fucked her."

"Fuck no. Not when I realised, she wanted to use them as ball clamps. I kicked her out and threw her clothes at her out the door" he shuddered, that is definitely something that would be painful.

"Well yours truly was just asked out in the supermarket" Ashton grinned.

"Clearly you've still got it then." I rolled my eyes at him, pretending to be bothered by this.

"Jealous?" he flashed a smile getting the steak ready.

"Not at all, I get hit on daily too, so why would I get jealous?" I nudged Parker, who knew I was playing around to rile him up.

Ashton frowned but never said anything. I wondered what he was thinking about, or if it annoyed him. He didn't say, and I didn't push for an answer. Instead, I walked up to Jenna's bedroom while the boys took the food out to the BBQ, I just wanted to find out what was going through her mind, why she was acting out so much. There was an underlying reason, and I really wanted to know.

Knocking lightly on the wall, and peering in. It was a bit hard not to, since Ashton renovated her room and took the door off the hinge, she didn't answer so I just walked in.