CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ASHTON.

We arrived at the house, and I was anxious, not that I was letting that on. But, to be honest, I was worried about how things would go once Jenna and Isabelle were in the same room again. It could go either way, and I wasn't expecting it be a good way.

I took her bags, carrying them up our stairs and towards our bedroom. The room where I was so relieved she was going to be sleeping again. I turned to pull her against me, and she wasn't there. "Isabelle?" I called out, going to find her just as she was walking up the stairs. "You ok?"

"Nice artwork, fist holes in the wall have added some raw touches." She smiled, raising a brow. "I would have thought Mr OCD builder would have covered them in."

Wrapping my arms around her waist, as I took a sharp breath in. "Yeah well let's just say, I was more worried about how to get my girl back, than working." My mood had been far from energetic. "And, it was either the wall or someone's face."

Laughing, an angelic sound which I loved. "I also noticed you have taken the door of Jenna's room. That won't go down well."

"Well after what I found on her computer, she's lucky she's even has a bed to sleep in. I'm still reeling for what I found in her

"Did you nail her windows shut too? I don't think she's game enough to sneak out through the top floor window and risk breaking her legs or neck" she smiled, leaning back and staring up at me. "She will hate that you gave the room a makeover, it's all white."

I had taken all her posters down, unmounted the wall tv, picked up the clothes tossed into the cupboard and placed them all back on her bed for her to fold and put away. Her desk was even empty with the computer gone. "Do you think I went too far?" I wondered, maybe I had taken it to the extreme.

"I think you're being a father who's finally showing some authority in the house." She said. "It should have happened a long time ago, but its better than never so just remember that. Look for the positive in this, that you're changing your ways and hopefully she will too."

It still puzzled me how calm and positive she could be. "Hopefully. Anything to show her how she has behaved is wrong, and if she's living in this house, then she wont be acting the way she has done before."

She broke away, and glanced down at the bed. "It feels strange, being here after I walked out." Walking further, she sat down and sighed. "I don't know what to do, I know that I want to be here and make this work, but part of me is terrified."

I knelt before her, and took both hands. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes to fix this."

"I love you, Ash."

Standing, but still holding her hand, I went to pull her up, but she pulled me down on top of her. "What are you doing? My dad will be here soon." I moaned as her hand went inside my jeans cupping a handful of my wakening cock.

"Really?" she pushed me from her, and down beside me as she started unzipping my jeans and dragging them down. "Your girl wants to fuck, and you're worrying about your dad?"

She had a point. "Continue." I grabbed her by the waist and slapped her ass.

Clothes thrown in a rush to get naked, I was being pushed back down and straddled, her grinding against my shaft before she sat up, holding my cock in her hand and easing down. Christ. I thrusted up inside her, unable to wait as I held her and began sliding in and out.

"I love you." I whispered huskily against her breast as I sat up, holding her and helping her to get where she needed, which didn't take long once my fingers were circling her clit.

Brushing my fingers over her skin, I was starting to fall asleep when Belle spoke up. "I still haven't gone through her phone. I don't know if I can do it, I feel bad."

I kept my eyes shut. "Please just do it. It'll give me a heart attack if I have to and find what I found on her desktop." I wanted to erase all the emails and group chats from my mind.

"Fine, but you owe me something big for this."

Smirking, I opened my eyes and grinned pinning her down, leaning over her. "I'm pretty sure I just gave you something big."

"You should give it to me again, before you dad turns up." She wiggled her brows.

We both heard the car pull up, and for a moment I had forgotten the blinds were still open. "Fuck." Balls deep inside her, I went to pull out but she gripped my hips and looked at me.