1: Introduction

Rainbow Dash's POV:

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I smashed it with my mallet which was recently beside me.

Great... now I need to buy another alarm clock. Or perhaps, use my phone... I thought.

I groaned and got up to take a shower.

BTW, sorry for a rude introduction. I should've introduced myself first.

Sup, my name's Rainbow Dash. If you haven't heard of me, I'm the one and only best soccer player in CHS and the most awesome person in the world.
My friends are Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, AppleJack. Actually, I have two friends that have the same name. You see, Twilight Sparkle from Equestria is a pony princess while the other Twilight Sparkle is from this human world. Oh, and Sunset Shimmer was also from Equestria and became the queen bee of the school, then we had to fight her and blah, blah, blah...
She eventually became a good friend of ours.

I got out of the shower and put on my everyday clothes. I looked at the time. 8:10AM

Great, great, great! I'm laaaaate!! My mind yelled as I grabbed my bread (breakfast), phone, school stuff, keys, and... that's about it.

I rushed out the door and ran in super speed. Why didn't I even use that while preparing? I got my super speed from camp everfree. It's pretty cool.

I got in school around 8:11. Pretty fast right?

I rushed into the school halls. I didn't use my super speed because I might get detention. I looked at my schedule and I still have to go to the second floor. Man, it's the first day of school and it's already a disaster!

When I was halfway there, I bumped into some dude who wasn't even looking where he was going. I fell on my butt.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I yelled as I looked at the boy.

"Oh, s-sorry. I guess I wasn't looking where I was going," he said. He has cyan blue skin, blue hair, and green eyes. He offered me his hand. I slapped his hand off and got up myself. I patted the dirt out of my clothes and continued to walking to my classroom.

"H-hey! What's your first class?" he asked, catching up to me.

"Math," I simply said.

"Cool! We're in the same class! Could you help me? I'm new here..."

"Ugh, fine! Let's go."

Soarin's POV:

I got in school around 8:05 so I still have 5 minutes before class starts. This school is gigantic! I think it's bigger than Cloudsdale High.

BTW, sup, my name's Soarin Skies. The one and only champion at sports here people. And the most handsome guy you've ever met. I just got transferred from Cloudsdale High to Canterlot. It felt kinda weird since I usually have a lot of fangirls and a lot of guy friends greeting me and more. Well, I just arrived where the students are already in their classrooms.

Argh! It's already 8:10 and still haven't found my classroom! This sucks!

I walked around the second floor, looking at my schedule. I was walking towards the stairs when I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" a girl yelled.

"Oh, s-sorry, I guess I wasn't looking where I was going," I said and I offered her my hand.
She slapped it off and got up by herself. She wiped the dirt off her clothes and continued to walk down the hallway.

"H-hey! What's your first class?" I asked, running up to her.

"Math."

"Cool! We're in the same class! Could you help me? I'm new here..."

"Ugh, fine! Let's go," she said, leading the way.

She has cyan blue skin like I have, rainbow hair and sparkling magenta eyes. I've never seen this kind of girl before. Beautiful but feisty... I like that.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

She stayed silent while walking in a fast pace. "My name's Soarin Skies, what's yours?" I repeated.

"Rainbow Dash," she simply said.

"Well, Dashie, what's your next class?"

She glared and ran to the classroom. "Hey! Wait up!" I tried catching up to her.

-----

A/N: Yay! New fanfic!
Gaah! It's a short chapter but it's just the beginning so pls don't kill me...
BTW, this is inspired by some of the SoarinDash fanfics.