31: Crash!

Rainbow Dash's POV

It's been five days since that happened. Soarin texted me once but after that, he stopped contacting me. Sadly, we had to see each other in college. I haven't told the girls about the break up, but they could sense that there was something going on between me and Soarin. They didn't ask me about it because whenever Soarin and I fight, it's worse than bad. But, that was our last fight.

I read the note once again, debating whether I should really forgive him or not. I don't really know what to do. I want to, but at the same time I don't want to. Now... I'm getting emotional for real. Get over him already!

I went down to get a glads of water when I suddenly felt something rise in my throat. I ran up to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. Ugh... At least my hair didn't get stained this time. My throat hurts...

This frequent throwing up has been going on for a week! I already asked Fluttershy about it - who is studying to be a doctor - and she said that there was nothing wrong with me.

I cleaned myself up and drank the glass of water. Right after I got my keys, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the caller and saw that it was Applejack. I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Rainbow Dash! Where in tarnation are you? We've been waiting for fifteen minutes!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" I said, running out of the house. "I was just held up with something related to toilet and mouth." Boy, that sounded so disgusting.

"Puking again? Are you sure you didn't eat or drink anything poisonous?"

"I asked Fluttershy and she said that I'm fine."

"How about we stio by my house and give you something Granny gives me when I'm sick?"

"That'd be great, thanks. I'm getting closer to Sugarcube Corner. That's where we'll meet up, right?"

"Yep. After that, we'll go to my house."

"Alright. See ya!" I hung up.

I was about to use my super speed when the light turned red in crossing. I tapped my foot impatiently. After a while, it turned green. But since there were now a lot of people on the sidewalk, I couldn't use my super speed. Even if no one is crossing with me.

Just as I was just about halfway through the crossing, heard a car on my left. I looked and saw a car on full speed. I figured that it was going to stop but I was wrong. It wasn't. And it was stupid of me to not realize it and not move away sooner.

I was about to get out of the way when I managed to lock eyes with the driver. His familiar green eyes looked desperate and panicked. I looked at his friend and saw that he was biting his nails and on the phone. He looked scared.

I inhaled deeply when it got closer to me. Then...

A sudden movement. I felt a strong force hit the left side of my body. Pain traveled from left to right. It's the worst pain I've ever felt. Then suddenly, I felt myself being lifted off the ground against my will. The world was spinning until I landed.

*thud*

I feel so uncomfortable...

I could taste something metallic in my mouth, and my head is going all over the place. I... can't think... straight. I... can't... breathe...

I managed to tilt my head to the right and saw that the car was crashed unto a wall. Flames were eating every single piece of the car.

I can hears muffled screams and yells around me. Warm liquid was flowing out of my mouth and my back. I feel paralyzed. Black dots were now blocking my vision.

Despite that, I managed to see people dressed in green and white carry me inside a van before I blacked out.

-----
A/N: Too be honest, I have never really been in a car accident before so I don't really know what it feels like to be in one. I tried to imagine myself in such a situation, which I hope that it will never happen in real life.

❤ Vote and Comment!! ❤