28: College

Rainbow Dash's POV

After getting saved by the others, I was pretty much confused and probably looked dumb and that situation. I honestly didn't remember a single thing about zooming past almost everyone in the way when I was corrupted. But I do remember that Discord making me pass out when I just got home the other day. Then after that, I just woke up in Soarin's house.

Anyway, we just went to school after that and apologized to everyone. And I'm glad that they forgave us, mostly Applejack and Pinkie Pie since they had caused a bit of commotion. The students understood that we weren't ourselves at that moment, which is good.

After that, we looked around to find Discord. We wanted to split up but Discord can corrupt us easier if we did so it was a pretty bad idea. We've been looking for two days until we finally found him chilling on the portal to Equestria.

"Girls! It's so good to see you!" Discord said, looking at us. "What happened? You don't look like your normal selves?"

"This is our normal selves, dummy. You just changed us so you could have our magic!" I yelled.

"Aw, now why would I do that?"

"Why are you doing this?" Fluttershy asked, near in tears. "I thought we were friends!"

"Oh, my Fluttershy dear. Who needs friendship when you could have power and victory?"

"But you'll be lonely! Nobody wants that!"

"Who says I'll be lonely? I mean, I have magic! I can make friends, and maybe even some servants..."

I knew it. This guys is totally creepy. Even when I first saw him on video chat, this guy is just too creepy to he even good. But I never thought that he would be this dangerous. He is more than trouble. I could only wonder how Fluttershy feels.

We decided that it had enough so we decided to hold hands and just let all of our magic out. Discord was just laughing until all of our magic engulfed him. Rainbows filled the whole place, making everything normal again. And the next thing we knew was collapsing on the ground from exhaustion. Man, even if it was only magic, it can be pretty tiring.

I think it was about like, 10 minutes when we finally woke up. I'm not sure but I can see from the surroundings that a few minutes had passed by.

We looked up and saw Discord. He had this terrified look on his face and his whole body had turned into stone. Are we Medusa now? Nah jk, jk.

All of us cheered in victory except for Fluttershy. She looked so sad and worried so I just went up to her. "What's wrong, Fluttershy?" I asked, putting my arm around her shoulder.

"I just... can't believe that... Discord would do this..." she whispered. "He was so kind when we were friends... It's hard to believe he is who he is right now..." She was in the verge of tears. Then, it just came out. She started crying.

The girls and I tried patting her on the back in order to calm her down, but it seemed like every pat just makes her cry even harder.

"I... even liked him..." she confessed.

Waaaaait up! Hold up, hold up!

Did she just say that she likes Discord? That creepy guy? He looks so creepy so it kinda doesn't make sense that she likes him.

Well, maybe not because she hangs out with other wild animals like Grizzly bears and black bears and so on. But still...

"Why? How?" I asked.

"He... protected me from bullies when we first met. Then he hung out with me until he had to move out. That was the day before you came along, Rainbow."