8: Spitfire

Rainbow Dash's POV:

Okay... good news. We're done doing our part in the movie.
Bad news. The movie is going to get released in a few weeks. (No idea how creating movies work) Then, maybe the whole school will be shipping us. Rarity and Pinkie Pie already did. And it's torture already. How much more if it's the entire freaking school?!!

Not sure, but, maybe the other viewers as well. Soarin was featured in Action movies once but only a few in Romance movies. And this is his 3rd time being the main character. I've watched some of his movies and the three girls are currently in relationships. I just hope (kinda) that people will just don't bother shipping us.

I was just opening my locker to put my soccer ball inside and then went to the cafeteria.

Once there, I looked for my friends but they're not yet here. But my eye caught Spitfire, one of my friends at soccer club. She gestured me to sit there so I did.

"So," she started. "Is it true that you were one of the characters at the upcoming movie, Amour?"

I felt myself heat up a bit, the scene replaying in my head. "Yeah."

"How does it feel to be one of the actresses?"

"A bit embarrassing. But I pulled through."

"What role did you get?"

"The lead..."

Spitfire's eyes widened a bit. "So you get to kiss Soarin? He has the leading role, right?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Well, I never really would've thought you would get that part. I hope you're good at acting."

I stayed silent cause I really didn't know what to say next. The next thing I knew was my friends gathering around me and Spitfire leaving since she has classes.

I didn't get to see Soarin today. I don't know why. Maybe his mom called him or something. But I'm fine with it. As long as I don't get to be a nervous wreck around him, then it's fine.

School's now a blur and I ended my day with a face plant on my pillow and drifted off to dreamland.

-----

A/N: How long has it been...? Four months? I'm so sorry! I didn't know what to write in this chapter so I took so long. I didn't want to write my idea too soon. I need more ideas before I could write it. Anyways, The hanks for reading and I'm sorry for taking so long!!

I hope you liked it!