26: Inside of the Minds

Sunset's POV

"Ooohh!! This is bad, this is bad!" Twilight said, pacing around the floor while biting her nails. "What will happen if Discord manages to take all of our magic? That will be terrible!"

"Twilight, would you please stop walking around again and again, you're making me dizzy-ow!" I said then held my back in pain. That fall a few days ago really hurt my back.

"I'm sorry, Sunset, but how are we going to defeat Discord? I mean, he defeated you in one blow and made you go to the hospital!"

"It's fine. At least I didn't die. I know we should think of something that will defeat Discord, so we should not panic, and think this through. Because your panicking isn't really helping and will really bring a stress to your head! My gosh, I think I now have a headache..." I said, rubbing my temples.

"Sorry... But this has never happened before!"

"Hey! At least we still got each other. Unlike the part where you guys forgot about me and I'm left alone with Trixie. Now, we're all in this together, Twilight." (🎶We're all in this together! 🎶 sorry, just had too 😋)

"Well, do you have a plan?"

"Not yet. It's hard to defeat someone like Discord without the elements since the others are corrupted. What now?"

A knock on the door. Twilight walked to the door and opened it, only to reveal Zephyr.

"Zephyr? What are you doing here?" Twilight asked.

"Big sis! She's destroying her garden!" he said.

Oh shoot...

~ Time Skip ~

We arrived at Fluttershy's house by fifteen minutes. At least her garden is big that she won't be able to destroy it entirely in fifteen minutes.

"Fluttershy!!"

Scratch that. She can!!

"Fluttershy! Get down from there!" I yelled as loud as I could. Luckily it was enough to drag Fluttershy's attention towards me.

"Oh, hello, Sunset! What are you doing here?" she said, not even smiling.

"What are you doing? You can't destroy your whole garden with that! And where in the world did you get that thing?!"

Fluttershy managed to get a freaking bulldozer inside the garden.

"She... stole it from the... construction workers earlier..." Zephyr said. "She beat the guys up - I don't know how that happened - and just drove it over here, not even caring how much property she destroyed." Zephyr pointed to the ground. Fluttershy did destroy the ground and when I looked back, there were workers trying to fix the damage.

She has gone evil!!

"Fluttershy! Stop!" Twilight used her magic to freeze Fluttershy into place.

"Ugh... let me go!!" Fluttershy struggled.

"Fluttershy, please! Snap... OUT OF IT!!" Twilight hit Fluttershy with a rock and made her fall unconscious.

~ Time Skip ~

"How could you!! I'm getting you for this!!" Fluttershy yelled and struggled to get out of the ropes.

I looked at Fluttershy's geo in my hand. Just like Rainbow's, it was black and cracked. And I don't know how to turn it back to normal.

"Hey, Sunset," Twilight said. "Why don't you use your magic to look at Fluttershy's thoughts?"

"Alright." I stood up, touched Fluttershy and looked.