3: Neighbors? NOOOO!!

Rainbow Dash's POV:

I plopped my head on the table, trying to take the teasing and questions from my friends.

"Rainbow Dash darling, do you know where Soarin lives?" I heard Rarity ask.

"No."

"Well, could you ask him?"

"No."

"But, I want to visit him! He is one of the hot guys in magazines!"

"Then ask him. I'm not going to ask him. Ever."

"Okay then darling."

~Time Skip~

I walked from the shop to my house. They offered a ride home but, I don't want to hear any of those teasing and questions.

I was about to unlock the door when I heard an annoying voice call my name.

"Rainbow Dash!"

I turned around and looked. No sight of him anywhere. I can only see an enormous house. Someone moved here yesterday and I have no idea who he is.

"Up here! At the window of the house you're staring at!"

I looked up and my jaw dropped. "S-Soarin?!"

"Hello neighbor!" he smiled. A cute one. Wait, what did I just say?!

"W-why are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious, princess? I moved here yesterday, remember?"

"Why did you move here?"

"My mom said I should live here. I have no idea why but... I'm so glad I'm here. I could see you from here to your window."

"Just stay out of my life," I said and went inside my house.

I ran up to my room and saw Soarin waving from his window. I stuck my tongue out and closed the curtains. I lay flat on my bed and groaned. Why do I have to be neighbors with this guy?

~Next Day~

"Rainbow Dash... wake up... Rainbow Dash!"

I groaned and put my pillow over my head. "Five more minutes..."

"We're going to be late for school!"

"What time is it?"

"It's 7:51. You got 9 minutes before school starts."

"Wait, what!!" I shot up from my bed and looked at the person. "What the...?! How did you get in my room?! And why are you in my house, you freak?!!"

"Calm down! I got up from your window. I have been waking you up for 5 minutes," Soarin said. "You should thank me for waking you up since your alarm clock has been smashed."

"You're creepy dude... and don't do that again! Did you do anything to me while I was asleep?"

"Now, why would I do that?"

"You've been in my room for 6 minutes already. Did you do something to me?!"

"I did not! Now hurry up! We got 7 minutes before school!"

"Get out!"

"Okay, okay! I'm out!" he said, walking out the door. I sighed.

I used my super speed to prepare. I was done 6 minutes.

I ran downstairs and saw Soarin looking at the family photos at the fridge.

I got some bread from the counter and quickly ate it.

"You're fast."

I didn't answer.

I heard him sigh. "Let's go."