15: The Player

Rainbow Dash's POV

~ 2 Months Later ~

Gah! I wish my hair isn't rainbow colored! I'm spotted easily! I can't even use my super speed for this, thanks to egghead- no, the geos.

"Rainbows!"

Alert! Alert! Warning! Huge flirt behind you! Run!

How in the world is Zephyr related to Fluttershy?

"Rainbows!" Just take the hint already dude!

I ran around the corner and hid inside the janitor's closet. I heard him call my name and run to the opposite direction. I waited a few minutes before going out and running to the other side.

I arrived in my class about 15 minutes before it starts. It's not really me, but I'll do anything to get away from that flirt.

After about 5 minutes, I felt my cellphone vibrate. I took it out and saw that Pinkie posted something on our group chat. My breath got caught up my throat.

That's the fifth girl within 2 months! And out of all people, it had to be her! I thought she already knew who he is!

Spitfire's arms are wrapped around Soarin's neck and his arms are wrapped around her waist. They looked at each other with such loving gaze. And written below was,

"Soarin Skies, officially dating Spitfire from Canterlot High School, one of the best athletes and co-captain of all sports."

I thought Spitfire would be smarter than that! Well, I just hope that no one's gonna get hurt.

~ 3 Weeks Later ~

Blood ran down his nose and he groans in pain. He pinched the bridge of his nose, making the blood flow a bit faster. His eyes tightly closed shut and he bites his lower lip.

"Oww..." he groans.

"Hate to say this, but you deserved it," I said, wiping the blood off his nose.

As expected, Soarin cheated on Spitfire. I'm not surprised that she punched his nose when she found out. But, it had to be in the park so she was chased by dozens of women. Hope you'll make it alive, Spit.

Even the girl Soarin was hooking up with, chased Spitfire out of the park. I, on the other hand, had to clean up his face. Good thing the park has spare first aid kits for me to use.

"Why'd you cheat on her, anyway?" I asked.

He just shrugged. "Our relationship got a bit boring."

"Why didn't you break up with her instead? I'm sure if you did, your nose would still be perfect right now."

"Even more boring."

"Why? Why did you change? Why are you like... uh... this now?"

"Just to relieve that sad feeling I had 2 months ago."

"Until now?"

He just nodded sadly. Was it because of the break up with Lightning Dust? Because he loves her, he said so himself. Or is it my rejection? Both of it happened 2 months ago. I'll just assume that it's the break up and he's trying to make Lightning Dust jealous and apologize for cheating on him. I don't see her being jealous though. She was just glaring at me every time she sees me.

I'm pretty sure it's the break up because Soarin kept on looking at Dust whenever he's with girls. Well, I hope she won't go back to him. He deserves so much better. (Ehem, are you talking about yourself?)

"There. If this happens again, I'm not going to be the one who's cleaning it," I said, standing up.

"Aww. I thought you like my perfect face. You said so yourself," he pouted.