chapter 5

Chapter number 5 hope you enjoy it. I am still using my sister computer but I hope you like it and sorry that it is this short.

Bret on the side------à

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in Dagan car heading to his house and damn this car was hot. He was going about 100 mph and I loved it what I adrenalin rush. I was on the edge of my seat jumping up and down like I was five or something. Dagan chuckled at me. I turned my head to look at him and he was staring at me and not on the road.

“What the hell dude. Keep your eyes on the road. I’m too young to die!!” I yelled at him. He just chuckled and turned his eyes back to the road. I sighed in relief and started jumping up and down like a five year old again.

We finally made it to his house and my mouth dropped to the ground. It looked like one of those houses in the movies. I was a three story white house with a pond on one side and a big oak tree on the other. Different kinds of flowers surrounded the sides of the steps and the grass looked so green not a weed in sight.

“You like?” Dagan asked. I turned to him and smiled.

“Hell yea” I jumped out of the car and ran up to the yard. I wanted to roll around in grass so bad but I had to hold myself back and man was it hard.

Dagan came up behind me and put an arm around my shoulder “Let’s go inside. I happily agreed and we started walking the front door. When he opened the door my mouth dropped again. Everything looked so beautiful. I can’t even explain it.

“Let’s go up to my room and I will tell you about the things I said I was going to tell you about.”

“Ok”

He led me up to the third floor and in front of a pair of huge double doors. That was made of wood and looked like you can never open but Dagan just opened it like it was nothing.

“What the hell?”

“What?” Dagan looked down at me confused.

“How did you open the doors they look soled.” I asked. I was shocked so I didn’t want to see what my face look like.

“Oh, werewolf strength” he said like it was nothing.

“So you mean I can do that?”

“I guess” I put a huge grin on my face and slammed the big doors closed. I walked back up to them and opened them.

“Whatttttt, that is awesome!!!!!!” I was jumping up and down again like a five year old and again Dagan chuckled but I just ignored him. I really can get used to this.

Dagan walked into his room and I followed him and I still was smiling ear to ear. He sat down on his bed and patted beside him for me to sit down. At first I hesitated but what was the worst he can do. I went and sat next to him.

“So what did you want to tell me?” I said while lying back on his bed.

“Well I wanted to make and offer”

“What kind?” I asked.

At first he didn’t say anything but then he spoke. “I want you to join are pack.”

“What?” I asked confused.

“I want you to join are pack” he said again. I leaned back up and turned to him.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well right now you are a rouge and is seen as a threat” 

“Well I won’t do anything I’m harmless”

“Well they don’t think that they think that you will kill them and stuff like that.”

I gasped “What the hell I will never do anything like that”

“I know but-“ he was cut off when I knock came at the door. He sighed and said. “Come in” the door slowly opened and gasped at what I saw.

Bret and Steven walked into the door.

What the hell???

So what do you think?

COMMENT!!!
VOTE!!
And

FAN!!!