chapter 6

Hope you like it

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I was siting on Dagan bed with mouth hung open. What the hell is they doing here. Bret and steven was staring back with the same expression.

"Alex what are you doing here" steven asked while stepping closer to me.

"I should be asking the same thing?" I finally said after getting out of my shocked sate.

"You three know each other?" I had totally forgoten about Dagan.

Oh no he might find out about my little secret. What shoule I do think alex think.

I jumpted up and ran and hugged both of them and whispered in there ear.

"I will explain later follow along" I turned Around with an huge grin on my face.

"Yeah, we know each other. We are all childhood friends" I turned around and mouthed 'say something'

They finally caught on and bret stepped up "yeah, she is like a sister to me" he put a arm aound my sholder and I could tell he had an smirk on my face. I can't wait until we get out of here I am going to kick his ass good.

Steven stepped up and said "yeah, and I would love to know why is my dear sister here" he crossed his arms trying to act all tough. Which was not working so well.

"Well," dagan finally spoke up "alex is here because I want her to join our pack. She turned out to be a werewolf just like use.

We both turned around and looked at each other with suprised looks on our face" your a werewolf!" We all said at the same time.

"Omg, that is so amazing" Steven said while picking me up and spinning

me around.

"So is you going to join our pack" bret asked.

"Well duh, if you two are here i'm definitely going to join" steven peeked me on the cheek and I could hear dagan growled.

I turned around and looked at dagan with my what the he'll look he just glared at steven.

"Ohhh" steven said and slowly put me down.

"My bad man."

I turned to bret with same expression and he had an hurt look on his face.

"It's all right"dagn siad while running his hand threw his gorgeous black hair. Damn what's wrong with me.

He turned to me. "We will go pick up your clothes after dinner"

I nodded my head back to look at bret and he was staring at the ground. What the he'll is wrong with him.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

So what do you think. I need vote comments and fans. Nobody commented on the last chapter so don't know what you think so please comment