Chapter 12

"You ready bunny" Dagan said holding my hand.

We were in his car outside of the abandon factory. It was dark and creepy out here I can tell why he chose it.

I nodded my head to Dagan and we got out of his car.

He came around to me and grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek.

"Every things going to be alright just stay close to me." 

I nodded my head not taking my eyes off the the building.

We started walking in silence taking everything in. Dagan keep a straight face not making any noise. I was wondering were he was. I was just waiting for him to show up. I wanted to kick his ass.

That bastard. I can't stand him and what he did to my mother. I just want to kill him for what he have done to use.

"There goes my baby"

My head turned behind me and I saw the person I hate the most. He was tall and I couldn't see him in the dark but I can tell that was my mother he had by the hair. She was crying and that's one thing I hate to see is her cry.

"Mom!" i yelled

"Alex stay back" she cried.

My father snickerd."Now that I a back we can be one big happy family." he snickerd.

I turned my nose up in discuse at the thought of that.

"Or Alex you grew up so fine and pretty maybe you can have my baby's your mother is usless now." he threw her to the ground and stomped on her making both of use cry out.

I heard Dagan growl so I just put a hand on his chest to calm him.

"And who is this your boyfriend?" he put on a wicked smile "Alex don't you know he don't want you. You are just a bitch. He just wants sex from you can't you see that."

"Don't you ever talk to her like that again!"

I looked up at Dagan and I had to jump away from him with fear. His teeth was extend and his eyes were jet black making him look scary.

I looked at my father and he looked shocked like he knew what he was. That's when he put a wicked grin on his face.

"Dagan calm down" I said.

I put my arm on his chest again trying to calm him. He looked down at me and his expression soften.

"Thank you"

I turned around to my father trying to think how to explain this but when I turned around he was gone.

This can't be good he is still out no telling what he might do.

"We got to go" Dagan ran over to my mom and picked her up and headed back to the car.

He started it up and pulled out.

"Dagan he's still out there no telling what he might do and he seen what you were. Dagan he is crazy"

He sighed and put his hand on my back.

"It's all right"

I sighed and laid my head back onto the seat.

"Mom?" I said not even looking at her.

"Yes"

"Why is he here?"

She didn't say anything

"Mom tell me"

She sighed

"Your father is the alpha of the dark water pack and he now knows that you are a werewolf. He came to get you to make you alpha and he wants you to have his pups. I tried to make him take me but he said that I was a worthless human" She broke into a sob making me feel bad for her.

"Mom don't cry"

She didn't say anything just cried.

I sighed and crawled into the back seat with her and brought my arms around her hugging her.

"Mom every things going to be ok we can get threw this together.

She nodded her head and brought me into a hug. This hug felt so weird. I guess this is how it feels to be loved by a mother. I had forgot what it felt like.

===============================================================================================================================

I know it's not good but fan vote and comment