Chapter 11

We had went to the mall and had finished all the things we had to do. I had draged him in about every store in there and now he looked worn out.
He had said he was never going to take me there again.
Now we were walking me to the car with his arm around my waist bringign me closer to his hard chest.
I cuddled to him. Making him smile at me. I loved doing this. Having a boyfriend.

"You look tired" I said.
"you just noticed " he said chuckling.
"I been noticed I just asked" he just smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

I tured back to the front and froze at what I saw. I started to shake in fear. I statarted backing up saying "no,no,no" over and over again. I felt a wet tear come down my face as a shaked.
"Bunny?" I heard dagan say. But I didn't listen to him. I was looking at the man in front of me who was coming to me with a wicked smile on his face. Flash backs started to come back to me as I heard blood wrenching screams in my head.
Dagan grabbed my arm and stoped my from going any were. I started to scream and kick telling him to let me go but he just wrapped his arms around me stopping me.
I looked back up and saw the man was gone. The man I hate for a living. The man I never wanted to see again.
My father. The real one.
The one that used to beat my mom almost killing her. He never touched me but he wanted to but mom stopped him and let him beat on her.
That's when me and mom got along.

"What's wrong?" dagan asked me still holding me in his arms.
"He's here" I wispered. Tears streaming down my face. It was like I was in a daze or something.
I got to warn mom.
I snatched myself out of Dagans arms and started to run to mom's house. Please let her be home I thiught to myself.
I could hear Dagan right behind me calling my name but I ignored him and kept running.

I ran to her house and burst the door down calling my mom.
I might didn't like her but I still cared about her.I looked around the house and saw that it looked ike there's been a fight. Stuff all over the floor the couch was even fliped over. Broken glass and every thing. I saw a note on the table. The only thing that wasn't fliped over. I ran over and grabbed it.

Alex,

I got your mom. And if you want her meet me at the abandon factory downtown at 10:00 tonight.
And if you don't come she dies.
Love,
your daddy

I droped the note and feel to the floor crying. I could feel dagan come up from behind me and grab the note and read it. He dropped it and grabbed me into his arm.
"I'm sorry bunny" He wipered into my hair.

When I calmed down. I told him all about my dad and what he did to mom.

I cried into his arms and sudenly feel asleep into his arms.