Chapter 8

This chapter is crappy I know. I didn't know what to write so I just wrote what popped up into my mind but the next chapter will be better.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*********************************************************************,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dagan looked at me shocked and bret and steven had the face that said I cant belive she just did that.

I smirked and looked back over to Dagan.

"What are you looking at let's go" I walked passed him and bumped his shoulder. He still looked shocked but followed me.

I got into his car and they followed. Dagan got into the driver side not syaing anything just started the car and pulled out.

I pulled out a cigeratte and lite it. I took a long drag on it and blew it out.

"What the hell. Put that out" I looked over to dagan and smirked. I took another long drag on it and blew it into his face making him cough. He was angr then. His eyes were turning red and he was shaking.

"Stop alex" I look and saw bret. He grabbed the cigeratte out of my hand and put it out.

"What the hell is your problem?" i said in a bored voice. He sighed

"Alex he is your alpha please repect him" steven said. If there was anyone that I would listen to it would be steven. I think his the only one I will listen to. He is like my brother.

I turned around in my seat and stared ahead. I was just acting like my real self.

DAGAN POV

We pulled into the drive way and Alex got out slaming the door. I sighed. Was this really my mate.

"Alpha i'm sorry" Steven said

"Was she always like this?" I asked.

Steven sighed "Yes,her mother made her look like a nerd. Her mother wanted to look like a good parent. I don't think it is her fault she is like this. She lived a jacked up life" he said

I looked over at bret he had tears in his eyes. What was her past?

ALEXP POV

I went to my room and striped out of my clothes. I needed a bath. Someything that would make me feel better. I ran the hot water and waited for it to heat up.

I got into the tub and the water felt so good agenst my bare skin. I moaned and layed my head back.

I had so many things to think about. So many things running threw my mind. That it hurts.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I wen into my room and saw Steven sitting on my bed. His head turned to me and he put on a small smile. I guess he wanted to talk about something.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out  a pair of black panties and a big black shirt that went to my knees. I pulled them on and walked over to my bed and set beside him. Steven wrapped a arm around my waist and brought me closer.

"Steven?"

"Yea"

"Why am I like this?" he was silent for  a while.

"Alex, it's not your fault that you are like this. Ok?" he asked

"Ok"

"And please don't treat Dagan like that he loves you" wait what did he just say. I pulled away from him and he had his hand over his mouth.

"What?"  I asked

"I said nothing" he said.

"Tell me or I will cut your balls off" He looked scared. I reached under my bed and pulled out a knife and don't ask me why I keep one under there.

"Ok,OK but I didn't tell you this"

"Ok" he sighed

"Dagan love you Alex. He is your mate."

My mouth droped to the ground. What the fuck. This explaned alot. Why he was so nice. Why I felt safe around him.

Why didn't he tell me.