Part 24

(Y/N P.O.V)

We went into the other room that was in the house. It was a bit bigger, but also really nice.
Marcus just stared at me awkwardly.
After his intense staring, he looked inside the closet that was in the room, I didn't really notice what he was looking for.
All of a sudden I get a piece of clothing thrown at me. I looked at it, and it was a t-shirt.
Y/N: "Well thanks."
He nodded.
Marcus: "You can change in here." He showed me the bathroom.
Y/N: "Thank you. Be right back."
I went inside and changed, and when I came back, Marcus was already underneath the sheets.
He made room for me, and gave me a smile.
Marcus: "Come here child." He said playfully.
I walked over there and sat down on the side of the bed, facing away from him.
Marcus: "Hey?"
He caressed my back.
Y/N: "Marcus chill. We're basically strangers."
I laid down, put the duvet over me, and I could feel he was looking at me.
Marcus: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"
I cut him off.
Y/N: "Goodnight Marcus, sleep tight."
He became silent for a second or two.
Marcus: "Yeah.. Goodnight Y/N."

~We were lying in bed talking, when all of a sudden he grabbed me, and pulled me into his chest. He hugged me tight. He started kissing my neck, it felt so nice. A quiet "sound" escaped my half opened mouth. He giggled, he moved downwards towards my chest He looked at me with a question mark on his face, I nodded, and he tore my shirt off. "You're going to like this" ~

I woke up. What the actual fuck.. Weird ass dreams. I was breathing heavily, and apparently that woke Marcus up.
Marcus: "What's wrong?" He said tired.
I sat up.
Y/N: "Just a dream... Just a dream..."

Im honestly cringing so bad, but trust me, I've deleted a lot of stuff from this chapter that was way too sexual. It was just too much for me..but hey if you liked it... LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THAT NOTIFICATION BELL