Part 26

And quickly I... Grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back surprisingly. While we were making out he said "No"
I stopped and looked at him. "What?" I asked.
"I'm not a virgin"
We continued the make out session.
I stopped us.
I didn't know what to say.
I climbed down to the end of the bed and looked out of the window. The room had a whole wall with windows only. And there was no curtains, so you could see the sky perfectly.
Marcus: "I've wanted to kiss you like that for a while now. And I need to be honest with you. If I was in charge of what would go down, I would've.."
Y/N: "What..?"
First I turned my head. Then I completely turned around. I sat
There, looking at him. I smiled.
Marcus: "Are you sure about this?"
I nodded.
He was thinking for a second.
Marcus: "Fuck."
We started making out again.
He kissed me passionately, and I could feel myself getting a bit nervous. I think he could feel it.
Marcus: "You alright..?"
I didn't answer him. He stopped kissing me completely and looked at me seriously.
Marcus: "Hey?"
He pulled me into a big hug. And held me so tight.
He whispered into my ear.
Marcus: "You might not believe it, but I was pressured into having sex with a girl I didn't even feel anything for."
Y/N: "You were?" I whispered back.
Marcus: "Yes, everyone told me to. I couldn't say no. But it's moments like these, where I know what it's like to be pressured. So I want you to know, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to."
Y/N: "But I want to. I promise. I just- I- No one- No one really- I'm just... Nervous."
Marcus: "As long as you promise me that you'll say no if you don't want to. I think I- I think I lo- ...I don't want to hurt you."
Y/N: "I want you."
He released from the hug, and looked at me.
He kissed my cheek, then my mouth and so on. We ended up sleeping together, and he was so gentle. It couldn't have been better.

I didn't sleep for the rest of the night. I was busy thinking. The moon was lighting up the room completely, so it wasn't easy to sleep either.
But I did manage to fall asleep and I woke up at around 11:00 am. I walked downstairs and the whole Gunnarsen family sat at the dining table. It was really awkward, since the parents nor the little sister knew me.
Martinus: "Oh good morning Y/N."
Y/N: "Hey.."
I went over to their parents and their little sister and shook their hands. Their mom, which was called Gerd Anne, said that she had made extra for me, so I assume she already knew about me.
Y/N: "How did you know I was here?" I asked her.
Gerd Anne: "Well. I was out in the garden late at night, and I looked up at the room you and Marcus were sleeping in and-"
Marcus: "Yeah, it's fine now mom, you don't have to bring out the details."
Gerd Anne: "I just, saw-"
Marcus: "Mom."
Marcus gave her an angry look.
...
Marcus: "Y/N you're leaving right?"
Y/N: "Uhm.. Yes.."

I couldn't get myself to write even dirtier than a couple of chapters ago. I can't do it. I cringe way too much